Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Roommate - Part 2

The Roommate
Part 2 of 2

Submitted by Chris

When Tommy leaned in and told me he wanted me to fuck him I was surprised. I never thought about fucking another guy before and definitely not my best friend but things were changing between us. I sat there in silence for a minute and then nodded ok. Tommy got up came over to me, took my hand and led me towards my bedroom. Once in the room he turned towards me and kissed me softly. That got me going and I started to get hard. He reached down and massaged my crotch and knew I was getting ready. He stripped me down and then took his own clothes off and we stood there naked facing each other. By this time we were both rock hard and dripping pre-cum. I wasn’t sure what to do but Tommy knew exactly what he wanted. He climbed onto his back and pulled his legs up exposing his tight clean asshole. I walked over to the night stand and pulled out my lube and condoms. Tommy stopped me "good idea with the lube but I don’t want you to use the condom. You’re my first and I’m sure I’m yours. I want to feel you in me" he said. I took the lube and put a bug glob on my 2 fingers and some on Tommy's hole. I took my fingers and covered my cock with the lube then climbed on the bed, lifted his legs and slowly tried to enter Tommy's ass. He was very tight and I had some trouble getting my cock head in. I pushed my weight onto him pushing my cock into his ass, suddenly there was a pop and I slipped into Tommy. He screamed out in pain so I started to pull out but he stopped me. I gave him a chance to get used to my cock in his virgin ass and after a few minutes i started sliding more and more cock into him until i was resting fully inside my best friend.

I leaned in and kissed Tommy giving him a chance to get used to having a thick cock in his tight ass. "Fuck me" he whispered in my ear. I slowly started to fuck him. It felt like nothing ever in my life, his ass was so tight on my cock that it drove me wild. My pace quicken and I was totally focused on fucking him. I know I heard him moaning really loud and screaming my name, its going to be awkward with the neighbors but I didn’t care. I kind of lost track that I was fucking my best friend. I was overcome by the lust of fucking an ass for the first time. I felt Tommy trying to squirm out from under me so I grabbed his arms and pinned him down...."you wanted me to fuck you and your going to take it" I growled to him. I was in a blind lust and I ravaged his ass. I flipped him onto his stomach and entered him again. I continued fucking him not caring that it was my best friend, I guess this fuck was all about me as selfish as that sounds. My mouth was right next to his face and I bite down on his neck. I grunted that I owned him, that he belonged to me now. It was totally animalistic and I loved every minute. I flipped Tommy over onto his back so that I can look at him when I fill his ass with a 3 day load of cum. I worked his ass in a steady pace and after 5 minutes I knew I wasn’t going to last long. I felt the cum getting ready to explode out of me so I leaned down on Tommy and  started kissing him, as we kissed I exploded into him. I collapsed on top of him and we laid there for a few minutes until I rolled off of him and nestled next to him. I knew my life was never going to be the same again and I think I was totally ok with it.

We fell asleep next to each. Last night was the final time Tommy would sleep on the couch. After a few weeks together we took a trip back to his place so he could get the rest of his stuff, it wasn’t much. His mom was passed out on the couch and didn’t even know we were there. I could see that Tommy was upset so once in the car I leaned over and gave him a huge hug and told him I loved him and that as long as I was around he would never be alone again. It was a little rough explaining things to my parents but after a little while they came to accept it and loved Tommy just like I did. That was 5 years ago. Since then we got a house together, Tommy got his GED and found a great job working for the college I used to go to. We've never been happier.




No comments:

Post a Comment