Friday, November 11, 2011

One on One - Part 1

One on One

Part 1 of 2

Submitted by Chris

I was hanging out with my best friend Tommy. We were the same age but because he was left back a year he was still in high school. It was the summer before I was leaving for college and Tommy wasn’t handling my leaving that well. We have been friend since we were 6 and Tommy wasn’t that great at making new friends. His home life was rough and his family didn’t have a lot of money so he had a nice chip on his shoulder. Once we got to know each other we did everything together and it stayed like that until this summer. Tommy wasn’t good with the girls and never really showed any interest in hooking up with any of them, i just chalked it up to his home life and the fact that he was embarrassed by how he lived.

It was a hot day in July and we were playing around on a beat up old basketball court that nobody used anymore, not since the new gym opened with its fancy air conditioning. It was just a casual game at first but things got more heated as we played. Tommy was very aggressive while defending. I noticed that his hands would linger a little long on my hip or ass as I drove to the hoop. I didn’t say anything since it kind of turned me on. Tommy was very good looking with an amazing body and since we did everything together I had plenty of chances to see him naked when we would go swimming or just when he would stop in the woods to take a piss. We continued to play. On one jump shot Tommy hit me with an elbow and knocked the wind out of me. That was it for me; I took the ball and walked over to the bench to catch my breath.

"What’s wrong with you?" I said

"Nothing" was all he would say

"I’ve know you most of my life Tommy, I know when something’s bothering you" "Talk to me or I’m heading home"

He didn’t say anything at first. He just sat there with his head down. I slide down the bench and moved next to him. "You know you can tell me anything" I said to him. He dropped his head down farther and stated to cry a little. He went on to tell me that he wasn’t sure he was gonna be able to handle life without me around. I was the only guy who treated him with any respect and he was gonna be so alone without me around. I put my arm around him and told him that he would be fine. He put his face into my chest and just wept. We sat there and talked about everything. I tried my best to make him feel better. It was then that I realized that I loved Tommy. We talked so long that we didn’t notice that the sun was going down. We headed back to my place, walking though the woods when Tommy stopped by this huge oak tree and pulled his shorts down to take a piss. I moved in next to him and pulled my own cock out and started to pee. I looked down and saw how big Tommy's cock really was, even soft it looked huge. I caught him looking at mine from the corner of his eye so I made it a point to give him a better look. I stroked my cock a little as I peed making my cock grow. I looked down and saw that Tommy had stopped peeing and was now almost totally hard. His cock was huge. Before I knew what happened I saw my hand reach out and touch his dick. When I snapped out of it I pulled my hand back and started to apologize. Tommy stopped me and told me to keep going. I reached out again and wrapped my hand around his cock; it felt so good in my hand. My fingers traced the veins of his cock. It felt so smooth in my hands, this was the first time I ever touched another guy’s dick and I kicked myself for waiting so long. Tommy just stood there and enjoyed my touch. His head was back and he was letting out small moans as I stroked him. I picked up the pace on stroking him and a minute later he grabbed my hand and stopped me. The next minute was like a dream, I watched as Tommy grabbed his cock and worked his hand over it so fast that it was a blur. Then he stopped and grunted and out shot huge long ropes of cum. Shot after shot flew from his cock and landed in the grass. When he was done he collapsed against the tree and he slide down and sat there out of breath. 

I just stood over him with my cock about as hard as it’s ever been watching him try and catch his breath. He looked up and me and smiled. I wasn’t sure why but after what he did then I knew why. He got on his knees in front of me and took my cock in his mouth. It was so fast I wasn’t sure what was going on at first, but after a second I figured it out. His mouth felt amazing on my cock. I had been sucked off by a few girls during high school but this was the first time a guy had ever touched me let alone sucked me. It was a different feeling, much better than it was with any girls. He was aggressive as he sucked my cock, swallowing the whole thing until he was gagging. I didn’t last too long and i announced that I was gonna shoot but he didn’t get off my cock, instead he reach around and grabbed my ass and pulled himself deeper onto my cock. I grabbed his head and unloaded into his mouth. He didn’t lose a drop and swallowed my whole load. My head was spinning as i watched him clean my cock off and lick his lips making sure he didn’t lose any of my load. He pulled off and looked at me. We both stared at each other for a few minutes until finally Tommy stood up and pulled his pants up and started heading out of the woods. I hurriedly pulled my shorts up and caught up to him. "Where did you learn to do that?" I said. He just smiled and didn’t say anything.

We headed back to my house for dinner. There was going to be a lot to talk about that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment