Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Steam Room - Part 1

Steam Room

Part 1 of 2

I headed to the steam room after my workout.  The steam was thick and it was hard to see.  I sat next to the window on the ledge.

The door opened and in walked a guy.  I could not see who it was.  He sat next to me, our legs were touching.  I felt his hand touch my leg.  I reacted by opening my legs wider.  He moved up my thigh over to my cock and balls.  He leaned over closer to meas he started to manipulate my cock, pushing and pulling on my shaft.  I got hard quickly. 

He ran his fingers around my cockhead, along the ridge of my mushroom head.  I felt his finger spread the precum that formed on my tip of my cock.  I closed my eyes, enjoying the way he manipulated my cock.

He whispered in my ear, “Can I suck your cock?”  I had only one answer and it was “Yes”.  He knelt and put his head under my towel.  His lips wrapped around my cock and he started to suck.  My towel covered his head.  I unwrap my towel and pull the towel back to watch him sucking me.

I recognized him from the gym.  I had watched him workout before. He was good looking.  He was slim but muscular.  As I watch him suck me, his hands moved down to my balls and played with them.  He took my cock deep into his mouth.  He looked up at me and his eyes were bright blue.  I watched as my cock went deep into his mouth and then back out all the way to its tip.    

I was close to cumming.  His finger moved down to my ass.  I scooted down to give him room to find my ass hole.  He inserted a finger into my ass.  That sent shivers through my body.  It was too much as I came.

His mouth remained clamped on my cock and every drop of cum was swallowed.  He removed my cock from his mouth but his finger remained in my ass. 

He whispered, “Let me fuck you?”  His finger was working me up so that all I could say was,” Yes”. 

He lifted my legs so that they were positioned on his shoulders.  He replaced his finger with his cock.  I was soaked with sweat and he entered me quickly. He started slow but increased quickly and was pounding away at my ass.   He was all ready to shoot his load of cum.  He pulled out and jacked off and came on my body.  It was an awesome sight and he had a big load that landed on my chest and ran down to my cock. 

He turned and sat next to me.  He whispered, “I got to go.  Thanks.  Same time tomorrow?”  All I could say was “Yes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment