Thursday, November 10, 2011

Runner's High - Part 2

Runner’s High

Part 2 of 2

As soon as I got to my car, I wasted no time in calling him.  He was parked just two rows down from me.  He smiled and waved at me.  He said, “Follow me.”  I did not know where he was taking me but I was in the mood to follow him anywhere.

After a few minutes driving he pulled into a parking lot next to an apartment building.  I pulled in next to him.  He motioned for me to follow him.  We no sooner entered his apartment, when he embraced me and planted a kiss on my lips.  I felt his hands undressing me and soon we were both standing in the middle of his living room in just our briefs.      

His bubble butt looked so delicious covered by his tight fitting briefs.  He led me to the bedroom and we settled on the bed, laying side by side.  I placed my hand down his briefs squeezed his butt.  The fury of getting undress, slowed down to tender kisses and gentle embrace.  I felt like I could do this forever. 

After a while of kissing, our briefs came off.  Our cocks were hard.  I wanted to savored fucking him.  We had rushed it in the shower and now I wanted to enjoy every thrust.  I rolled over and knelt between his legs.  His legs went up and I held them back as I positioned my cock at the opening of his ass.  I pushed in and slowly fucked him.  He motioned for me to come close and our lips met.  My thrusts were in slow motion.  I gazed down at his lovely face.  His blue eyes penetrated to my soul.  I started to thrust faster and deeper. 

He grabbed his cock and jerked it in unison with my thrusts.  His moans were music to my ears.  The hard I thrusts, the louder he got until I let out a cry and came inside of him.  I looked down and his cock was erupting and shooting his load of cum on his chest.

After we emptied our load, we laid next to each other.  He gave me gentle kisses.  I figured I better not overstay my welcome.  I sat up and he pulled me back down.  He laid his head on my chest and he said “Don’t go.  Rest.”  Like I said, I would follow him anywhere.    


   

No comments:

Post a Comment