Friday, November 4, 2011

Stalker - Part 1

Stalker

Part 1 of 3

I ran into him when I was in the weight room.  I turned to grab a treadmill and he was standing right behind me. I said, “Sorry.”  He smiled and walked off.  He was of slender built.  He had on tight shorts.  I continued with the rest of my routine.   When I was done, I headed to the locker room.

As I undressed, I felt that eyes were watching me. I looked around and spotted the same guy that I ran into at the treadmill.  His eyes looked away and I finished undressing.

I decided to cool down in the showers first and then hit the sauna.  I was rising off when I felt the same eyes watching me.  I looked pass the shower curtain and there he was again.  He was staring at me.  He was slender with not much of muscle tone.  His cock was small but doable.

 He looked away.  I wanted to see if he was interested, so I lathered up my cock and balls and took my time doing it.  His eyes stared at me. His cock was still small and not getting hard whereas mine was starting to sprout a hardon.

I turned away from him to rinse off and when I turned around, he was gone.  I turned off the shower and headed towards the sauna.  It was emptied when I got inside.  I began to towel myself when he entered the sauna.  I was sitting down naked using the towel to dry my head.  He sat down on his towel.  His cock was not growing.  I decided to not cover myself and see if he was going to do anything. 

After a few minutes of no activity, I started to slowly stroke my cock.  I did very slow movements so he could watch every move.  I looked out the window and there was no one around, so I continued to stroke my cock and it got hard.  He finally reached down and played with his cock.  It grew but was only three inches hard.  By now, my cock was seven inches.

I stood to look down the hallway and saw no one.  He moved over to where I was sitting.  His eyes were glued to my cock.  I reached down to stroke his cock for him.  It was a circumcised cock with a nice mushroom head.  I played with his pee hole and ran my finger around the mushroom head.  I stoked his cock and he said “Cum on me.”

I started to jack him off as I did the same with my cock.  The heat in the room was getting too warm for me, so I stepped up my pace and jacked off.  My cum landed on his chest and rolled down to the floor.  I saw a bead of cum appear on the tip of his cock and I watch as a small amount of cum oozed out of his cock and dropped to the floor.

I told him I needed to get some air and cool down.  I grabbed my towel and headed to the showers. When I was done, my stalker was gone.  Too bad, I would had wanted to do more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment