Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Steam Room - Part 2

Steam Room

Part 2 of 2

I could not wait to go to the gym.  As I went through the motions of exercising, I looked for the guy that I met yesterday in the steam room.  It looked like he did not come in today.  I finished up exercising and headed to the locker room.  As I walked to my locker, I checked out the rows of lockers to see if he was here, but he was not.

I undressed and grab my towel and headed to the steam room. The place was empty.  I was ready to give up on him when the door swung open.  It was an older gentleman.  I sat there and watch him. He sat across from me.  He reached under his towel and pulled on his cock.  Although his cock was not large, it was growing and was a decent size and shape.  He was uncircumcised. He pulled his skin back and forth.

I had been in the steam room too long and needed to leave and cool down.  I walked over to him and grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times. It was too much for him.  He came immediately.  His first reaction was to say, ”Sorry.”  Then he said, “Thanks.”     

I decided it was time to go home.  So I showered and got dressed and headed for my car.  As I unlocked my car door, a car pulled up and I noticed it was the guy from yesterday.

He rolled down his window and said, “You going home?”  On a whim, I said, “Yes.  You want to come to my place?”  I did not expect a ‘yes’ answer but he said ‘yes’.

I got all excited and quickly got into my car and made sure he was following me as I drove home.  I kept looking in the rearview mirror and made sure I hit all the lights right, so that I would not lose him.

When we got into my place, I had him sit on the sofa.  I got us something to drink.  He seemed nervous.  I sat back and spread my legs apart.  He placed his hand on my leg.  When he saw I was not stopping him, he moved it up and rested his hand right on top of my cock and balls.  I was super hard.  He reached over and unzipped my jeans.  He reached in and pulled down my underwear and freed my cock.  He grabbed my cock. 

I placed my hand on his shoulder.  He leaned in and I could feel his breath on my cock.  He was inches away.  I moved my hand to his head and gently pushed him towards my cock.  He took it into his mouth.

After a few minutes of gentle sucking, I took over.  I removed his pants and pulled off his briefs.  His cock looked delicious.  We got into a 69 position and sucked.  It only lasted a few minutes before he came first. 

It surprised me but I devoured every drop of his sweet nectar.

He went to work on deep throating me.  I came rather quickly.  My load filling his mouth.  He kept sucking and made sure he got every single drop.

We laid there catching our breaths.  He turned towards me and said, “That was great.  Can I come back again?”   All I could say was “Yes”.

No comments:

Post a Comment