Saturday, June 1, 2013

Just Friends with David

Just Friends with David

Story by Larry

 


David and I have been friends since like the 10th grade.  We did almost everything together, movies, shopping, bike riding, anything you can think of.  Basically we just hung out 24/7.

 
David decided he wanted to go to the park one day and get some sun.  He figured a nice tan would help get him laid.  For a guy who was pretty hot I have to admit he didn't date much but then again neither did I.  I guess we just didn't have any interest in it.  I’m sure when the right person comes along, we will.

 
Anyhow to make it both exercising at the same time we rode our bikes to the park.  It was about 8 miles one way. By the time we got there you could see the muscles in our legs had gotten a bit of a work out.  David even hiked up his pants leg of his shorts to show me his upper thigh.  I told him “You had best get some sun on that body you’re so pale no wonder you don't date.”

 
We walked out bikes deep into the woods with us and found a nice grassy clearing I figure about a mile or more from the parking lot.  We hadn't seen anyone after the first 15 minutes.  Everyone stays in the confines of the park mostly.  We took our towels we had strapped to the handle bars and lay them on the ground.

 
I wanted a full tan so after a bit I slid my shorts off and lay on the towel nude.  It was easy enough they were the satin type with an elastic waist.  Anyhow I slid them off and rolled them up to put under my neck as a pillow.  Danny looked at me and yelled “Get dressed, you ass, what if someone comes along.”  I started to laugh “No one had come by since we got here and if they do they don't have to look and if they do and they like it maybe I’ll let them have it.”
 

Danny kept it up and started to get annoying so I told him to knock it off or I’d make him shut up.  His standard answer to something like that was always "Make me".  I decided to call his bluff and rolled over on the grass towards him.  He tried to move away now both of us were on the grass.  I still got the upper hand and soon had him pinned with one arm while I went to tickle him with the other.  The intension was to get him to piss his pants.

 
Well that didn't happen.  Instead he got a hard on.  “Fuck man” he said “where'd that come from?”  I asked “What” and he took my hand and said “This” as he held it against his crotch.  I looked at him and laughed.  “Oh so you like when I rub your body huh” and kept on rubbing his chest or his upper thighs.  Well in the process of rolling around we ended up getting grass stains all over us and eventually I ended up on top of David.

 
There was this strange moment when everything seemed to stop as we stared at each other and then he raise his head and kissed me.  I don't know why but it felt so natural and I just slid my hand down and into his pants taking hold of his hard cock.  He moaned and started to leak pre cum right away.

 
I took my hand out of his shorts and pushed them down as far as I could, exposing his hard cock to me.  I started to jerk him off.  I realized i was hard as a rock too.  He raised his legs to push his shorts off and I took advantage and held them high in the air and started to rim him.  I had it done to me once before and it felt fantastic.  He must have liked it because he didn't fight back but just moaned.

 
He was good and wet in a few minutes and my cock had started to leak pre cum.  I was so fucking horny.  I figured I wonder if he'll let me fuck him.  I moved in close to him and put my cock head to his hole.  He pushed at my thighs with his hands and just told me "Take it easy".

 
Once he said that I slowly pushed trying to get in his hole.  I backed off having trouble and spit on his hole and my cock head again and then tried again this time with a little more pressure.  I could feel my cock head spreading his hole open.  He moaned and held my thighs telling me to stop it that it hurt.  Once I got started I didn't want to stop and didn't till his ass closed around the ridge of my cock head. 

 
It felt like his ass was trying to cut it off it was so tight.  I held it there for a minute and then started to push in.  He moaned and yelled and tried to push me out but I wouldn't let him.  I was soon buried balls deep in him my pubes grinding into his ass cheeks.

 
Slowly I started moving in and out and he soon stopped yelling that it hurt and was just moaning.  He surprised me and reached up and pulled on my nipples as I thrust in and out.  He panted “This will help keep you from cumming too soon/  I know it does me” and he was right.  I kept getting the feeling I was going to shoot and it would back down again.

 
He finally stopped squeezing and pulling on my nipples and within seconds I was shooting in his ass and at the same time he, without touching himself, was shooting all over his stomach.  I let out a low growl and arched my back to try and get more of my cock deeper inside him.  When I was finished shooting I pulled out and wiped my cock on the corner of his towel.  He laughed “You had to use mine” as he used my towel to wipe off his stomach.
 

We lay back down on the towels for about another hour before I put my shorts on and we headed home.  It wasn't till we went to get on the bikes that we realized my load was leaking out of Danny’s ass and had made a big wet spot on the seat of his shorts.  I laughed hard off and on as we rode home that afternoon.  I know it felt great for me, fucking a friend.  I don't know about him but we never talked about it again and we're still the best of friends.

Man what one friend won't do to help out another. 

1 comment:

  1. Now that is my kind of afternoon pass time. Well written once again Thaks.
    Teddy.

    ReplyDelete