Monday, June 17, 2013

The Painter

The Painter

Story by Jay

I was home while my parents went away on a business trip.  They had scheduled a painter to paint the spare room.  I volunteered to do it but they wanted it done right so they hired a professional.


He came right on time.  I led him to the room and he started to set up.  He opened the window to vent the room.  He started and I told him to call me if he needed anything.  He was rather cute and after a while I stopped in to see him.  He was outside near the trash pile.  He had on painter’s bibs and his one side was undone.  I asked how he was doing.  He was stirring another can of paint and I could see down his bibs that he was naked.  His cock was uncut and nice looking. 

He said it was hot in this room.  “I need to change into cooler clothes.  Otherwise, everything is going well.”  I said “If you need anything, just let me know.”    


I went a little while later to check up on him.  He was wear shorts and from his position I could see his cock.  He looked great.  He acted like he did not mind me staring at him.  He went back to painting.  His cock was now semi hard.      

I went back to my room and undress and jumped into bed and started to use a dildo on my ass.  I was enjoying it when I hear someone clear their throat.  It was the painter.  “Mind if I give you a hand?”


He was out of his clothes in a matter of seconds.  He had one hand on my cock and the other hand was fingering my ass.  It was definitely better that with my hand.  He worked me up to a climax that was the best I ever had.  I shot a load that landed all over my chest. 

When I was done cumming, I grabbed his cock and stroked it.  I wanted it in my ass.  I decided to make a bold move and I said “Fuck me”.  He did not say anything but hesitated for a few seconds, then he lifted my legs and spit on my hole.  His cock slipped right in.  He started to pump and I loved every minute. 
 

I felt him cumming.  He was done before I knew it.  I wanted more but I was glad to get what I got from him.

 He looked at me and said “I need an assistant to help me.  The pay is not much but the benefits are well worth it, if you know what I mean.”  I said “Yes.  Can I get an advance on my benefits?”  The painter lifted my legs and inserted his cock in my ass.  As he fucked me, I thought “The benefits are definitely well worth it.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment