Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mystery Girl - Part 3

Mystery Girl

Story by Jay

Part 3 of 3

It was a few days later that I heard from Drew.  The mystery girl was at it again.  This time she wanted to see him with a guy sucking each other’s cock.  I wanted to do it but Drew was not for it.

I told him we could just take a picture of our cocks near each other’s mouth.  He said that would not work that she wanted cocks in our mouths. 

He did not know what to do.  He sent me her email and it was graphic in what she wanted.  She even wanted pictures of Drew fucking a guy.  He said he really wanted to meet her and she won’t do anything with him unless he did what she demanded.

I had no problems doing what she wanted.  I agreed to come over to his place and do some shots.  When I got there he was nervous and pacing. 

 

We set the camera.  We laid in an 69 position.  I took Drew cock in my mouth.  The picture was taken.  I took my time with his cock.  He was rock hard and he did not remove his cock right away.  He let me suck him for a while. 

At one point he started to lick my cock.  My cock rested on the tip of his tongue.  Once he took my cock in his mouth, we took another picture.   
 
He was now rock hard and we were ready for the fucking pictures. 

 


 I told him to straddle my ass cheeks and have his cock hard resting in my ass cheeks.  He did it and I told him to move back and forth to get good and hard.  He did it and it felt good to me. We took the pictures.

Next shot would be of his cock entering my ass.  I told him we would do it quick with just the cockhead pressing inwards.  I told him to think it was this mystery girl and he was stick it in her.

 


 
He spread my ass cheeks and rested his hard cock at my opening.  He pushed and popped into my ass.  It was an easy entry and he held it till the picture was shot.  Then he pushed further until he was all the way in.  I felt his pubes resting on my ass.  He took another picture.  Then he started to pump back and forth.         

 


 
He was now pounding my ass with all his might.  “Here I cum” he shouted.  He pulled out and shot his load on my ass and balls.  He took the final picture.

I was exhausted.  I told him “I hope she likes the pictures.”

I got dressed and told him to call if he needs me for anything.  I got in my car and wondered what the mystery girl would dream up.  When I got home, I logged on as ‘mystery girl 69’.  Now what can I tell Drew to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment