Friday, June 28, 2013

The Uncool Club - Part 2

The Uncool Club

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2


 Word got around that we were members of the Uncool Club.  We got phone calls from guys wanting to join but we did not know if we wanted to allow anyone new.  But then we realized they were just like us, so we decided to interview potential members.

Andy was our most persistent candidate.  He was the first one to call and he called almost every hour until we allowed him to audition.  He was eager to join. 

When he arrived, he was nervous.  We told him we just wanted to see if he fit in with us.  He said “I am a virgin.”  That did not surprise us since neither Brad nor I had much experience.  In fact it was my first time with Brad.  So we looked at each other and said “You are in.”

He was elated.  Before he knew it, he took off his clothes and said down holding his large uncut cock in his hand.  It was my first uncut cock I had saw especially since it was erect. I asked “Can I touch it?”       


Andy said yes and I wrapped my hand around his cock and pulled the foreskin down revealing his cockhead and then I pulled it up to cover his cockhead.  It only took a couple strokes and Andy shot his load.  He was apologetic but we told him that was ok.

He asked to see our cocks.  Both of us were circumcised and Andy enjoyed inspecting them both.  Finally Brad said “Enough already suck them.”  Andy held them both in each hand and alternated sucking each one.  For a virgin, he was a naturally cock sucker.  He had me so close to cumming that I could not hold it anymore and I told him I was ready to cum.

Andy put a lip lock on my cock and no cum escaped his mouth.  Then it was Brad’s turn.  Andy said “Shoot your load all over my face.”  Brad took his cock back from Andy and started to stroke it until he came and shot streams after stream of cum to cover Andy’s face. 

Andy used his hand to scoop up the cum and ate it.  He was now a member of ‘The Uncool Club’.

Our quest for new members did not end with Andy.  The Uncool Club became very popular.  Brad and I are enjoying being uncool with all our uncool members.     

No comments:

Post a Comment