Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WEIRD DREAM - Part 2

Weird Dream

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

When I woke up in the morning like I said I thought it was a dream until I got  in the shower and while washing I felt something coming out of my ass only to realize it was Rob’s load leaking out of me and running down my leg.  I got out of the shower and went over to his bed and smacked him awake.  “What did you do to me?” I asked.

“I asked you if you were sure and you said yes so I let you suck me off for a bit and then I fucked the shit out of you, and by the way you have one great ass there.”  I punched him and got dressed and left.

I thought about it all day and realized I was watching other guys more intently all day.  That night when I got home Rob was there.  I walked right to his desk and asked him "Think we can try that again, sober?”  He stood up, dropping his shorts, and pulled my pants open.  Next thing I knew I was on my knees on the floor and his cock was in my ass.  Grunting as he thrust I told him “I guess this means yes we can try it again.  Now fuck me harder.  This feels great.”  The rest of the school year as far as that goes was one big blur.  Not only did we fuck at night in the room sometimes I’d be walking down the hall and he'd pull me into a room or closet and force me to suck him off or let him fuck me 

I went along loving every minute of it.  By the end of the school year I was an old pro.  I could deep throat Rob to the root of his cock and not gag.  I could take him up the ass and beg for more.  I finally knew what I wanted.  I wanted cock and I wanted as much as I could get of it.  I already arranged for next year to dorm in a different setting.  It was a converted house with 5 bedrooms.  Each guy had his own room.   I knew Rob was one of my roommates.  He told me the rest of them and I were just going to get along fine and we did.  I was the only bottom in the house.  It was nothing to walk past a room and be called in and fucked before going to do whatever it was I started out to do.  Man this is heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment