Sunday, June 2, 2013

THE NAKED MILE - Part 1

"THE NAKED MILE!"

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

PART 1 of 2

 

I tend to worry too much about things.   I wondered if, as a gay man, I would fit in and be accepted when I went away to school in the fall.   Long before I even got my letter of acceptance at our state college, I heard stories about some of the campus traditions.  Chief among them was something called "The Naked Mile".  I was a little nervous about exposing myself in public.

 
Apparently, the in-coming male students strip down for a nude run around a quadrangle to introduce themselves to the rest of the student body.  Of course, it isn't endorsed by the administration, but they tend to turn a blind eye to these kind of antics.  The run always occurs on the last day of the orientation week.

 

I arrived at the dorm during the first week of September.  Moving all of stuff from the car to my room, I had worked up quite a sweat and needed a shower.  I wasn't alone in the communal shower room.  A cute young guy had joined me.  He looked me up and down and smiled.   "How ya doin?  I'm Drew."

 
He shocked me when he pointed to my dick and said, "I have a feeling that you are going to be very popular around here.  You like girls or guys?"

 
Since he was being so bold, I countered with..."Actually, I like guys who look just like you!"

 



 
Needless to say, we immediately became friends.  We dressed, went to dinner together and before the night was over, we traded blow-jobs.  Sex wouldn't always be that easy to initiate because our roommates arrived the next day.  They were a couple of jerks!

 
It was a busy week and finally it was the day of the "run".  Drew convinced me that it would be fun if we did it together.  (Our ass-hole roommates chickened out.)  We stripped down in Drew's room and joined the other guys from our dorm to do "The Naked Mile".
 


 
I had an absolute blast as I ran around the quadrangle with Drew.  It was so hysterical to see all of the dicks flopping around that I forgot that mine was exposed.

 

We made it back to Drew's room, only to discover that his roommate had left and we were locked out.  The keys to both of our rooms were locked inside with our clothes.

 

We debated what to do.  We couldn't just hang out in the hall until we could get into the room.   Then, Andy, who had the room next door stepped out of his room equally naked.

 
"Hey guys!  Come on in, we're having an "after-run" get acquainted party in my room."

 




There were a dozen guys in Andy’s small room.  They had a lot of booze!   We all hung out naked and had a good time.  As it turned out (to our surprise) these guys had all signed up this week to join the "Gay Student Alliance" on campus.
I no longer had to worry about being accepted!


No comments:

Post a Comment