Sunday, June 16, 2013

BMOC - Part 3


"BMOC - THE BIG MAN ON CAMPUS - PART 3 of 3"


A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN


 
Jason asked: "Are you sure? I just came a few seconds ago. I'm sure I can do it again, but only if you want me to. Jesus, I can't believe I am still this hard! I could do it right now, but would it be okay with you that I sucked your dick first?"

Tim said, "Are you fucking kidding me? Of course! Just go for it! Shit! It was so fucking hot sucking your dick that I almost busted a nutt when you did! I want you to fuck me, but it would be nice if you could give my ass a little attention before you start."

 

 
 
Jason dived into Tim's crotch! He alternated from licking and sucking Tim's hard dick to rimming his ass! It was absolute ecstasy!

Tim had to beg him! "Please! Stop! When I cum, I want to feel you inside of me!"


Between the spit on his hole and a lot of lube on Jason's cock, Tim got fucked! It only took about half of Jason's dick to hit Tim's prostrate. They both moaned very loudly while Tim was being fucked by the biggest thing that he had ever allowed to enter his ass.

Jason contInually repeated the same phrases: "OH GOD! OH GOD! I'M FINALLY FUCKING A GUY! OH SHIT! THIS IS WONDERFULL! YOU ARE SO TIGHT! OH FUCK! THIS FEELS GREAT!"

He varied his speed because he didn't want to get off too rapidly this time. He wanted the experience to last as long as possible. Tim had grown comfortable with Jason's size and wanted the same thing.

After experimenting with several possitions, Jason finally exploded another load up his friend's hole. Without even touching himself, Tim experienced an "anal orgasm" and shot his load all over the sheets.

Totally exhausted, Jason stayed in Tim's ass while his big cock softened to it's flaccid state. They just laid there together while they relished the moment.

Finally, Jason kissed Tim's neck, "I think I just found a new friend! Next time, do you think you could fuck me? I may have a big dick, but I've always been a "bottom"!"

Tim smiled and replied, "I would love to, but I just got off and I need to give my ass a break. Just stay inside of me for right now. It fills me up in a way that is very comfortable. I promiss I will gladly fuck you later."

(Needless to say, Tim and Jason's Freshman year at college was very memorable!)

No comments:

Post a Comment