Thursday, June 13, 2013

Just Friends with Dale

JUST FRIEND with Dale

Story by Larry

 

A group of us were playing ball on the school field between semesters.  With our gruesome college finals behind us we needed to blow off some steam.  We formed 2 teams and since we didn't have uniforms or anything one team was shirts and one skins.  My roommate dale and I ended up being skins.

When he took off his shirt I finally got to see his tattoo he had gotten 2 weeks ago.  It was healed already which was a good thing for rolling in the dirt.  It was a nice tattoo and I told him I wanted to get one and he said he would take me to his guy and get a good deal.  We stopped talking about it because the game was starting. 

We tumbled around and worked up a good sweat playing ball.  We both sweat so much the front of our satin shorts were soaked and clinging to our crotches.  By the end of the afternoon it looked like we pissed ourselves.  When we got back to our room I had every intention of just stripping and showering and laying on the bed to watch some TV.  Dale had other ideas.

He wanted to fool around and tackled me onto the floor.  We wrestled around for a few minutes and I could swear he was trying to grope my "junk".  I finally got to stand up and before I could move he grabbed the legs of my shorts and pulled and I was standing there in just my wet jock.  Still in shock from what he did, he managed to get a hold of the front of my jock and pulled that down as well

Now standing there naked he looked up at me and licked his lips and said "My My My what do we have here"?  He was moving so quickly I didn't know what to do.  He was up on his knees and my cock in his mouth.  It felt good but I pushed him away and said "What the fuck.  Are you nuts or something?"  Dale sat back on the floor leaning against his bed and looked at me.  “I want to see what it's like to be with a man, a real man that is sweaty, muscle built, you know a hung man.”

I asked him "And what makes you think I want to know?"  He said because you’re my best friend and who better to find out with, then your best friend.”  He crawled back over to me as I sat on my bed and lifted my cock and took it in his mouth. Gently he pushed me back so I was leaning against the wall with my legs open and my cock in his mouth.  After a bit he let go of my cock and started to lick and suck on my balls.  He looked up at my face and told me "Man your sweaty crotch tastes good." 
 
All of a sudden he lifted my legs in the air and his tongue darted in my hole.  He at my hole like he would eat pussy and it felt great.  He knew I had lube under my bed to jack off with so he let my legs down and took my cock in his mouth again.  While he sucked me off he felt around, found the lube and greased up his cock.  I was about to cum when he dropped my cock.

He lifted my legs to his shoulders and then took my hands in his to pin me to the bed and he aimed his cock at my hole.  It took a few tries but he finally got the head to spread my ass lips open and he pushed in.  I went to yell and he leaned down and kissed me his tongue darting in my mouth.  All I could do was moan into his mouth and take his cock in my ass.  He didn't stop till his balls were resting on my ass.

Then he stopped kissing me long enough to ask how it felt and before I could answer he started to kiss me again and now fucked my ass slowly.  It was him this time that was moaning in my mouth.  He stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes and said “You have no idea how fucking fantastic your ass feels around my cock.  I could stay in there forever” he said.

He slowly fucked me for some time and what was now pain, faded into pleasure.  But I could tell he was getting ready to cum.  his face got this funny look on it, his cock stiffened even more in my sensitive hole, he began to shake and he started with a low growl and then as I could feel his cock explode inside me he howled like a wolf.

When he was done he pulled right out and sat on the floor to watch as his cum leaked out of my ass.  The feeling was incredible.  I finally sat up and told him “You know you owe me one now.”  He laughed, “Like hell I do.  I don't take it up the ass.”  I told him if he was my friend he would.  He stood there for a moment and then turned around, grabbed his ankles, looked around at me and said "Well what are you waiting for?  grease up and fuck me.  It’s not every day I offer my ass to a friend". 

That day we became even tighter friends than before.  We shared our most intimate secrets, desires, and dreams.  By the end of the semester when we were all packing to go home it also helped me to realize something.  I realized I was gay. For years I felt I was different and couldn't explain why.  Now I know.  I’m true to myself and if my friends can't understand it then they are not my friends.  I thank god Dale understood when I sat him down and talked to him.  We had already made arrangements to dorm together in the new dorms, more like apartments, than dorm rooms, for next year.  It’s amazing the places you find a true friend.  In my case he was right under my nose or to be more exact in the bed on the other side of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment