Monday, June 3, 2013

THE NAKED MILE - Part 2

The Naked Mile

Story by Jay

PART 2 of 2

 
I joined the Gay Student Alliance.  They wanted to do a fund raiser and decided that since the Naked Mile was always a big success, then the Gay Student Alliance decided to have a fund raiser called The Naked Race.  Everyone was excited about it and Drew was eager to run in it.  It would take the runners into a wooded area near by the school.  I decided to help out and I handled the first water station of the race. 

 
It was exciting seeing the leaders of the race as they came out of the woods and into the clearing where the water station was located.  I handed out water and cheered the runners on.  I had a great view of their naked bodies with their cocks flopping.  I was horny seeing all the cocks and balls go by. 

 
I did not see Drew in the group.  I wondered if he decided not to run.  Finally, bringing up the rear was Drew.  He was huffing and puffing.  I handed him the water which he drank quickly.  Water ran down his chest onto his cock which was now hard.  The water dripped from his balls.    

 


I said “You need to get going to catch up with the runners.  Don’t you want to win?”  Drew leaned in to give me a kiss and as he did that, he started to remove my clothes.  His cock was now fully erect.   He still had his runner number on his chest as he kissed me.    

 
I wanted him to stay.  He finished undressing me and we embraced.  I wanted to suck his cock since the first day we met.  Now it was my time.  I got on my knees and licked his cock.  His cock was a winner to me. 

 

After kissing for a while, we ended up on the ground and got into a 69 position.  Drew wanted my cock as much as I wanted his cock.  We both eagerly sucked each other’s cuck.  I took his cock deeply into my mouth, while tugging on his balls. 

 
His tongue was swirling around my cockhead and I could not hold too long and shot my load.  Drew handled most of it, swallowing all he could.  I concentrated on Drew’s cock and he said he was close to cumming.  I prepared myself to take his load.  When he started to cum, I swallowing everything drop.      

 
We laid on the groud catching our breath. 

 
Drew did not finish the race that day but he was a winner to me anyhow.    

1 comment:

  1. you do get my juices flowing bud another good read.
    Teddy x

    ReplyDelete