Sunday, June 30, 2013

Going It Alone - Part 2


"GOING IT ALONE!" PART 2 of 3


A STORY BY CATMAN AND DANNY


Brian isn't always the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he got the point! He listened on the phone as Danny was very vocal while shooting his load! (ahhhhh! Oh my God! I'm cumming! ooohhh! oh, shit! AAHHHHH!)

He waited a few minutes til Danny came back on the phone to say: "I can't figure out if this was a good time or a bad time to call! Wow! That was really hot to listen to! Now I know why you didn't meet me to do the mall today."


Danny said, "Oh, fuck, I forgot all about that!" He proceeded to explain to Brian how important it was for him to have this day alone for just him. "For the first time ever, I don't have a brother, dorm mate, frat brother, or a renter to deal with. Fred moved out yesterday. I am having a day alone, by myself! I don't have to worry about anyone else. I woke up naked and I still am!"

After a very long pause, Brian said, "Dude! This is all really strange! In the two years we have been best friends, I have never even ever seen you naked. Yet, a few minutes ago, I listened to you jerking your dick. I got to say, that was strange,.... but really sexy!"

Danny laughed, "I really enjoyed it too! After two years, why haven't we had sex? Not seen me naked? I just took some naked pictures of myself on my phone. I will send you some! I gotta go clean up. Call me back in about 15 minutes."

Brian replyed, "Hey wait a minute! Forget the pictures, I'm coming over! I want to see you in person. I'm not sure either why we have never had sex, but we can rectify that tonight! I'm just a few blocks away, I can be there in minutes. Wait for me and we will shower together!"

Danny really just wanted to have this day to himself, but he didn't have a chance to object. Brian had hung up and wasn't answering his phone. He had no choice, but to wait for Brian to appear at his door.

No comments:

Post a Comment