Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mystery Girl - Part 2

Mystery Girl

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 3

A few days went by before I heard back from Drew.  He heard from this mystery girl and she wanted more pictures.  She said she wanted to see our cocks and balls.  I said “What the hell.  That is no problem.” 

Drew said “Wait there is more.”  He explained that she wanted us sitting in a chaise chair with me holding him kissing his neck.  I smiled when I heard that.  He was not all for it but wanted this mystery girl.  So I insured him we could pose quickly and take the picture. I arranged to go over for the photo shoot.

 

 

When I got there, Drew was nervous.  We stripped down and took pictures of our cocks.  He immediately sent them to this mystery girl.  I jumped into the chaise chair and said “Let’s get it over with.”  Drew position the camera and set the timer.  Drew climbed in front of me and sat back.  I put my arms around him and held him as I got ready to kiss his neck just like the mystery girl wanted. 

 


The camera did not go off.  We waited holding this position until I could hear the camera go off.  Drew did not move.  I decided to nibble his ear.  He leaned back and gave a sigh of relief.  I moved my hand down to his patch of pubic hairs.  He remained in my arms as I grabbed his cock.  I continued with my nibbling of his ear since he seemed to like that. 

I was now stroking his cock and listening to him moan.  I could tell he was ready to cum and continued jacking him off until he shot his load. 

He remained in my arms for a few minutes.  He got up and went into the house.  I decided to jack off since I was sporting a giant boner.  Once I came I got up and put on clothes and told Drew I was leaving and I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment