Thursday, June 20, 2013

At an Early Age - Part 2

At an Early Age

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 3

My birthday was the week after graduation and I turned 19.  I was going to celebrate in a big way.  I had saved from working part time and on a Saturday afternoon drove to the next county where I always hung out now and got a room in a cheap motel. 

I had a new outfit that didn't leave much to the imagination to wear to the club and once I was checked in I went to bed setting my cell phone alarm for 9pm.  It left enough time to shower, shave, douche and primp before going out.  I got to the club and those who knew me hugged and kissed me and gave me a drink in celebration.

I was there about 2 hours and pretty well on my way to being very shit faced having already taken my shirt off and opened the button on the top of my pants as advertisement when I saw a group walk in the door.  I thought I was seeing things.  In the front of the group was Hank.

I was drunk enough to walk over and grabbed and kissed him.  “I figured I'd welcome you and let you know the easy way this is a gay bar.”  He looked me up and down and then said yes I see and thank god because then I couldn't do this and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me hard and long.

When he let me go I stared at him.  He laughed and said “What the fuck do you think I’m here for your ass?  I am here for the same thing you’re here for.   Maybe it's your ass” he said and patted it as he walked past me and walked to the bar.   I stood there with my mouth open.  Over the course of the night he bought me a few drinks when he found out it was my birthday and we laughed and danced a little but he spent most of his time with his friends.

It wasn't till last call that the real fun began.  He walked over to me by the door where I was talking to a waiter trying to take him back to the room to fuck and he said to me if I didn't mind he needed a ride that his friends had left him behind.  The waiter looked at us and said “Good because my lover isn't into a 3 some tonight and I don't think he should drive.”

Hank smiled.  “Give me the keys” he said.  I handed him my car keys and the hotel key.  “We don't have far to go” I said.  He knew just where the motel was.  He had rented there a few times himself.  We got in the car and he reached for my hand and put it on his cock.  “Warm this up while I drive” he said.  “It saves time when we get in the room.”

He started towards the motel and within a block I had him hard and squirming behind the wheel.  I reached over and opened his pants and he knew what I was going to do so he moved the seat back and I lay across the seat and started to suck him off.  I moaned and then without taking his cock out of my mouth told him "taste good".  He looked down and said that's only the beginning.

He didn't even bother closing his pants when we got to the motel he just got out of the car, opened the door and while waiting for me to stagger in he stripped naked and turned to watch me walk in.  I closed the door and that was it.  He was actually ripping my clothes off me.  Every button on my shirt was popped off and he just grabbed the top of my pants and pulled them open almost breaking the zipper. 

He threw me on the bed and pulled my pants from the pants legs and seconds later I was naked.  He started to crawl up the foot of the bed and kiss, lick and suck on my body and in between was telling me he had wanted to do this for years but was afraid.

He finally was laying on top of me kissing my entire face, neck and mouth while reaching down to play with my cock and balls.  I couldn't believe what was happening.  My head was spinning and my cock was so hard it hurt.  I told him I wanted the same thing and he said ”Good then do this” and with that his cock was hovering over my face and he was trying to force it down my throat.  “Suck me man.”

Now being a natural born cock sucker I had no problem doing that except that his cock was thick and long and I wasn't used to that but he was going to make sure by the end of the night I was and I knew it.  He fucked my mouth forcing himself past my gag reflex with each stroke for some time before he turned around and started to fuck my face while sucking my cock.  I couldn't take it and shot a load almost instantly.

“Well now” he said “I guess I owe you one” and he turned around and started to fuck my face again and in minutes pulled out of my mouth to finish himself off with his hand and shoot all over my face and then rub it into my face and mouth before falling on the bed next to me.

“Man that was a nice start.  I hope you got this room all night because I am going to give you a night to remember” he said.   

No comments:

Post a Comment