Monday, June 10, 2013

Mystery Girl - Part 1

Mystery Girl

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 3

I got an answer to an ad I posted on Craig’s List from this guy named Drew.  He went to the same gym as I did.  He wanted to meet and jack off in the sauna.  I thought to myself “This might be fun.”  So that began the strange relationship with a guy called Drew.

 


 We met for the first time in the sauna on the appointed time.  The place was deserted as he said it would be.  He was nice looking and I was horny.  I sat on the bench naked.  He stared at my cock and kept his towel on.  I reached over to touch his cock and he pulled away.  He said he was into girls and just wanted to jack off.

So we jacked off and when he got ready to cum, he leaned over to me and shot his load, hitting my chest.  I saw his cock and it was a nice circumcised cock. He shot a respectable load.  I ended up cumming on myself.  He watched it all and said “WOW”.  

He left for the showers and I followed a few seconds later. 

I did not hear from Drew for a few days.  When he finally emailed me, he wanted for me to come over.  He said he got an email from this mystery girl who won’t have sexy with him unless he can send her a picture of him with another guy sitting around outside wearing just their underwear. 

 

 I told Drew it sounded innocent enough so I went over and he led me out back to his pool.  It was nice and I dipped my hand in the water and it felt warm.  He set the camera up and we stripped down to our briefs.  We took a picture and then we got ourselves wet and took another picture.  I checked out Drew in wet briefs while he immediately sent the pictures to this mystery girl.

 


 Seeing Drew in wet underwear was a real turn on.  I was so excited and needed relief.  I asked him if we could jack off.  He agreed and we took off our wet briefs.  He was really built.  I now could see his cock in the sun light.  Boy did I want to touch it.  But I knew he would say no, so we started to stroke our cocks.  I took my time and watched Drew pull his cock and his cockhead grew in size.  As it got bigger, I knew he was close to cumming.  I watched as he spurted while cum on his chest.  Before I knew it, I was releasing my load.    

We jumped in the pool and relaxed, and then I headed home.      

No comments:

Post a Comment