Friday, June 7, 2013

MATT, ANDREA, SIMON AND ME - Part 2

"MATT, ANDREA, SIMON AND ME - A TRUE STORY"
 
Part 2 of 4

A TRUE STORY BY CATMAN (AS I REMEMBER IT)

 
I was relaxing in my Jacuzzi by the pool. It was late night so I was naked, when Matt arrived home:

"Hey, how was your week in St. Louis? Was the 'trade show' a success?" (After an entire year, I still didn't have the faintest idea of what he did! Even when he explains it to me, I am completely in the dark!)

He was already stripping off his clothes when he said, "Dude, the show was not okay. There were too many venues in too small of a place. Everything sucked big time! I'm just glad to be home. Except for the last night, it would have been an entire bust!"

"Hey, this might make a good story for you to write about! Just make sure you describe me as a really buff, gorgeous guy with a really big dick!"

I said, "That's not a stretch, because that's how I think about you!"

Once we were both nude in my hot tub, he started to tell me all about what had happened to him. (Even though, at this point, we were playing with each other's dicks in the water...) I listened as he told me his story:

"Dude, you will never believe what happened! It was getting late, but I stopped off at the bar down by the lobby. There were only a few people in the bar. This guy was there that I thought looked really kind of hot. After a few minutes he came over to sit next to me. He seemed a little nervous, but he was coming "on" to me. .... By the way, his name was Simon."

"When he shifted his weight on the bar stool, his knee rested against mine. We had a few drinks together as we talked about one thing or another. Out of the blue, he asked me if I wanted to join him in his room. I was pretty sure he was looking to have sex."

 
(Matt's dick was totally hard in my hand at this point!) He continued the story...

"The minute the door was closed, Simon started to strip. Before I even had my shirt, jacket and tie off, he was naked, standing in front of me with a big hard-on! Believe me, he looked incredible!!!"

"I finished undressing and crawled up on the bed next to him. That's when everything got really kinky! A fully dressed attractive woman walked out of the bathroom!"

"I was in shock as she gave me the once-over. I immediately said: "WHAT THE FUCK! I don't do women! I'm gay! I'm not bi-sexual!"

"That's when Simon said the weirdest thing, "She's just here to watch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment