Saturday, June 8, 2013

MATT, ANDREA, SIMON AND ME - Part 3





"MATT, ANDREA, SIMON AND ME! - A TRUE STORY"
 
Part 3 of 4


 
A TRUE STORY BY CATMAN AS IT WAS TOLD TO ME!
 

Matt climbed out of the water and went inside to my kitchen to find some beers in my fridge.

When he settled himself again in the spa next to me, I said, "What the fuck! Don't let me hanging like that! What happened next? This has some potential for something I should write about."

He went on to relate: "Simon introduced me to the woman who he said was his girlfriend..."Andrea".

I guess they just started getting into some really kinky stuff. He explained to me that he watched her having sex with another woman. Now, she wanted to see Simon do it with a man! "
 
"Apparently, when he spotted me in the bar, he figured I would be a good candidate for this sexual encounter. Simon admitted that he thought I was an attractive guy. Whatever the fuck that means!"

"He told me that he was totally straight! Had never done anything with another guy. The only thing he knew about gay sex was from some videos Andrea made him watch. Even though his dick was still rock hard, he insisted he was only doing this to fulfill Andrea's fantasy."



I have to say that usually I excite Matt with my stories, but this was one time that when Matt was reciting this story, I was really getting very excited! He was right when he said his experience could be a story I could write.

Matt's cock was as hard as mine as he continued to tell me his story: "I was ready to bolt from the room because I didn't think it was possible for me to have sex while a woman watched. We reached a compromise. Andrea went into the closet so that she would be out of sight and watched from the few inches she left the door open."

"My reluctance would have been a good excuse for Simon to back out of this arrangement, but I noticed his dick was still rock hard and he had started to run his hands all over my chest."

Matt paused for a lengthly amount of time to finish off his beer and I had to beg him: "Hey, give me the details so I can write this story! Stop teasing me! Tell me what happened next!"



"Well, uhm...we started to kiss. He wasn't a bad kisser, and it was fun making out with him. It seemed to last forever and I got the feeling he was using this prolonged foreplay so that he didn't have to move to the main action."

"I couldn't believe that this straight guy put his tongue in my mouth! I was actually lost in the moment and it reminded me of you. You know, I like it when we 'make-out' before sex."

"Finally, I heard Andrea call out... Jesus Christ, stop sucking on his mouth and suck his dick!"

No comments:

Post a Comment