Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Bartender - Part 2

The Bartender

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2
Suddenly there was a knock on the door.  The voice on the other side asked if he was ok.  “Yeah I’m fine” he said.  “I just stubbed my toe, but it is nothing to worry about so go back to sleep.”  They said “Goodnight” and you could hear them walk away.  I didn't miss a stroke the entire time.  When it was quiet again I asked Danny if he really wanted my cock.  He looked at me and said just try and get that cock out of my ass.  I felt his muscles clamp down on me and he reached around and grabbed me by the ass pulling me into him.

I looked down into his eyes again and said “Ok bitch you asked for it” and slammed into him and kept slamming into him.  All you could hear was my crotch slapping his ass and I felt my balls swinging and slapping him too.  I fucked him like a runaway freight train.  Sweat was pouring all over me and him making it hard to keep balance but there was no way I was pulling out now till I dumped my load.
Danny could tell when I was getting ready by the way I was breathing and the look on my face and started to tell me to give it to him.  He wanted me to fill his ass with my load.  He wanted me to cum and cum soon but not so I could stop fucking him he wanted to feel my cock as it pumped my load into him.  I started to shoot and instead of just ramming in and hold my cock in so I could shoot I kept pumping.  I was not only shooting inside him I was using my own cock to push it further into his ass. 
I have this incredible ability to stay hard after I cum as Danny found out.  I just kept fucking him.  He looked up at me and said “Wait a minute you came.  I know you came I could feel it.  How are you still hard?”  I asked him if he was complaining and he said “Yes.  You’re not fucking me as hard as before.” I laughed and said “Well that could be arranged.”  With that I pulled out but flipped him over and pulled his hips so he was on his knees and rammed back into him.  “I’m gonna fuck you and give you so much cum you’re gonna be burping my load for a month.  Is that what you want?  You want to burp my load.  Too bad, if you don't, because I’m gonna fill you with my load.  You’re not going to swallow a drop either.  I’m gonna pump it all in you through your ass.
With that I felt my balls churning and told him “Get ready for load number 2” and then shot.  He was biting the pillow by this time and clawing at the sheets.  After I came I pulled out because I was starting to go soft.  I flipped him over again and sat on his chest and told him “Suck me hard again.  I want to give you another load.”  He gobbled my cock and cleaned it off real nice and by the time he was done I was hard again.  I flipped him over onto a pillow and with his ass in the air rammed into him and just started pumping away.
“I think 3 loads will do you for tonight” I told him.  He was groaning and grunting and actually started to ask me to pull out that his ass couldn't take much more.  “Fuck you” I told him.  Then I said "Oh that's right that's what I’m doing".  I laughed and started to fuck him harder and faster.  It didn't take me long to cum a 3rd time and then I knew that would be it for a while.  I pulled out and rolled him over.  Well now how's that taste.  Clean my cock again I told him.  This time I stood on the bed and Danny sat up and swallowed me and quickly cleaned me off.  His ass was already leaking cum all over the bed.

Once he was done I got off the bed and pulled on my clothes and looked at Danny.  “Are you working tomorrow night?”  He shook his head yes.  “Good I’ll see you then.  Maybe we can go for round 2. 
That night I went to the bar and as soon as I walked into the door the door man went hysterical.  I asked what was so funny.  “That’s easy.  Look at Danny.”  When I looked at the bar he was walking very gingerly and kept reaching behind him like he was feeling his ass.  The door man asked me “What did you do to him?” 
“Nothing” I said.  “Nothing but fucked him silly for a few hours, and gave him 3 loads in his ass.” 
“You’re kidding” the door man said.  “Nope.”  I told him he was going to be burping my load for a month.  Maybe I’ll go over and find out if he is.  I walked to the bar and said hello.  He was wearing jean shorts and suspenders that was it, no underwear, no shirt.  I grabbed him by the suspenders and said “Nice.  That is making it easy for me to fuck you later.”
He smiled.  “I was hoping you would say that.  I think I need a few more loads if I’m going to be burping for a month.  We both laughed and then kissed.  That night I gave Danny a repeat performance of the night before.  I fucked him so hard he swore his ass was going to be black and blue but he loved it.  So did I.  So much so it was a repeat almost every weekend for some time.  Occasionally I let him fuck me too.  But not often and we started fucking at my place so we didn't have to worry about making noise either.  Life is grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment