Tuesday, June 4, 2013

WEIRD DREAM - Part 1

Weird Dream

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

 
I had the weirdest dream last night.  I dreamt that I was in college, lived in a dorm and my roommate was gay.  Now I don't think I’m gay.  I do go out with girls.  I’ve even fucked a few.  I even had a close call where one thought she was pregnant but compared to the other guys I was "A" sexual.  They were always talking in the locker room about who fucked who and who gives the best head and has the tightest twat all of which I couldn't be less interested in.

I was just very into myself in high school making good grades to get into college with scholarships and stuff so I had too much going on to realize when in gym I’d be staring at the guys, especially if they took their shirts off or when we were in the showers.  Showers wasn't too bad because they were always horsing around and slapping each other’s ass and cocks and shit.

Now I’m in college and away from home.  My goal was to get out of town and away.  I hated where I lived from a young age.  It was a small town with nothing to do. Now I am in a big city with a lot to do but no one to share it with, especially my roommate.  He liked cock and I liked pussy, or so I thought.

Things were quiet for the first couple of months.  Everyone was getting settled in and used to college dorm life.  My roommate, Rob, wasn't so bad either even though we didn't have much to talk about.  I got a kick out of the fact he called himself a naturalist.  All he really was into was being a show off.  He loved to get out of the shower and walk naked around the room.  His cock was big and swung between his legs with the slightest movement.

Well what I thought was the weirdest dream I now know was real life.  I came home drunk from a rare outing with a few guys and ended up in Rob’s bed instead of mine and 69'd with him before he fucked my ass.   I got into bed with him and put my arms around him before he woke up.  When he realized what was going on he turned around to face me and kissed me.  Then he asked if I really wanted to do this and I told him “Yeah, why not.”

He turned himself around and guided my head to his cock before taking mine in his mouth and starting to suck me off.  He lifted my one leg so it was over his arm and stretched to lick my exposed ass hole.  Occasionally he would spit on the hole and started to work his fingers inside me.  Eventually he had 4 fingers in me before he got up on his knees so I could still suck on him while he fingered my ass. 
 
He finally moved me to my hands and knees on the edge of the bed while he was on his knees on the floor.  He poured some lube over my crack and worked it into my ass with his fingers before standing and greasing his cock and pushing it up to and into my ass hole.  Being as drunk as I was all I did was groan and move backwards to meet his thrust as he pushed in.
 
He fucked me like that for a few minutes asking me if it felt good and then he slowly pushed me down to lay on the bed and then really started to fuck me.  It was fantastic.  Then he rolled me over and had my legs on his shoulders.  He fucked me like that for a while before he dropped one leg to the floor and held my other leg straight up giving him easy access so he could ram me. 

Now like I said he had a big cock and it was starting to sober me up, especially in this position.  His cock kept hitting some spot deep inside and it hurt like hell.  He started to jerk my cock as he fucked me and by the time he was ready to cum I had shot my load twice.  Something I never did before.  When he came he dumped his load inside me, pulled out, wiped his cock off on a towel that was next to the bed and then slapped me on my ass.   “Get in your own bed” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment