Friday, June 21, 2013

At an Early Age - Part 3

At an Early Age

Story by Larry

Part 3 of 3

Suddenly he was like a cat and jumped up and his ass was hovering over my mouth.  “Eat my ass man.  Rim me good.”  With that he sat on my face but he also pulled me by my legs so my ass was actually in the air and started to lick and suck at my ass as well.   Man he had a talented and long tongue.  I couldn't believe how far he was getting inside me. 

We ate each other for awhile and then he again moved like a cat and was at the foot of the bed on his knees and sucking my cock.  I felt him playing with my balls and then with my hole and then I felt him slide a finger in my ass.  He started to suck my cock with such a fury I didn't feel anything but his mouth on me for a few moments.  When I came back to reality I realized he was finger fucking me.   

I squirmed on his hand and moaned and he went in a little further never taking his mouth off my cock.  When he did he just looked up at my face and asked how I was feeling and before I could answer he said “You must feel good you like my hand up your ass.”  When he said that he moved his hand again and I realized he had his entire hand almost up to his wrist inside me.  I was actually being fisted.  I had heard of it but never seen much less experienced it. 

I kept squirming and lifting my ass and moaning and he slowly moved in and out of me. Now he stayed on his knees and jerked my cock while fisting me with his other hand.  He finally was in above his wrist and I was going wild.  All it took was one brush up against my prostrate and I was shooting like a cannon all over the place.  My orgasm was so strong all I could do was scream.

Once I stopped shooting he slowly, very slowly pulled his hand out of me but before my hole could close he rolled me onto my stomach and lay on top of me and shoved his cock inside.  He held it deep inside me for a moment while my hole closed in around his shaft.  Once he thought I was tight again he started to fuck me.  God it felt good.  I never wanted him to stop and told him so. 

It took him awhile to cum having such good control but eventually he filled my ass with his load.  Once he started to go soft he pulled out and lay next to me with his head on my chest.  “Man that was hot” he said.  “Give me 10 minutes” he said “and I’ll fuck you again, real good.  I’m gonna fill your ass so full of cum it's just gonna pour out of you.”

I ran my fingers through his hair and said "Oh really and what makes you think I want to be fucked again.  Maybe I want to fuck you".  He laughed and said “If you want to go right ahead” and lay on his stomach.  “If not I’ll just recharge here a bit and then fuck you all over again.”  We didn't sleep at all that night.  We actually checked out at 9 am after showering together, after fucking one last time.  He wasn't kidding when he said he was going to fill me with cum.  When I stood to go take a shower it just gushed out of my ass and all down my legs.  I was still leaking when I got in the shower with him.  On the drive home Hank was on his cell phone and was already making plans for the next week end to just rent a room in town and fuck my brains out all over again.  I squirmed in the driver’s seat not wanting to wait that long.  I had to think of a way to get his cock before next week end.  Don’t worry.  I'll think of something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment