Saturday, June 15, 2013

BMOC - Part 2

"BMOC" THE BIG MAN ON CAMPUS - PART 2 of 2

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN


Tim opened his eyes in the morning and looked directly into Jason's. It took almost a full minute to become fully awake and to recall why he was in bed with this handsome looking guy. Jason leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips.

He spoke very softly, "Thanks. Laying here next to you last night was incredible. I haven't had that experience before. I don't normally meet guys like you."

 
Tim pulled Jason closer to him, but wasn't ready yet to engage in early morning conversation. He was content to just listen to what his new friend had to say: "I've tried connecting with other guys, but they only seem to focus on my dick. When I was a kid, they all made jokes about me. These days, I'm aware that they just point and whisper about me. I've always felt like a freak!"

"I didn't feel that way with you. (Tim suddenly felt a little guilty about stalking Jason to see his BIG cock.) Jason continued: "I haven't had very many successful sexual encounters with guys." (They both reached out at that point to touch each other. Both of them were sporting morning wood.)

"I normally meet a guy who either freaks out when he discovers how large I am, or the gay guys who give up too soon because they really can't take a big dick. They always leave me frustrated and I have to just jerk-off to get some relief. No one ever stays the night."


With Jason's cock in his hand, Tim finally spoke, "shhh! Last night was good for me too. Can we just lay here and enjoy the moment? I am me! I am not every other guy you have ever been with."

Simple kisses became more passionate! Their hands explored each others' bodies and they writhed against each other. It was a more erotic experience than anything that either of them had ever encountered. After several minutes....

Tim kissed his way down Jason's hard body to give oral worship to his phallus. He licked his balls and up and down the big shaft before concentrating on the mushroom-shaped head. With both hands wrapped around Jason's dick, Tim began to suck his cock. (or, at least, the few inches that his mouth would permit.)



 
The loud moans emitting from Jason, spurred Tim on to continue on his mission to give him a little sexual satisfaction. After just a few minutes of stroking and sucking in unison, Jason released an enormous load of jiszm in Tim's mouth.

When Jason finally caught his breath, he couldn't have been more complimentary in praising Tim.

"God! That was fucking fantastic! I've never cum in another guys mouth before!"

Laying on top of him, Tim planted his lips on Jason's just to quiet him. They 'sucked face' for several minutes, while Tim still had one hand on Jason's python-like dick. It was still hard as a rock!

"Put it in me! I want to feel you inside of me! I can take it."

No comments:

Post a Comment