Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Lifeguard

The Lifeguard

Story by Larry


I am what most people call a nudist.  I prefer to be called a naturalist.  I love to get in the sun as nature intended me to be, naked, as much as possible.  That’s one reason I moved to a warm climate.  I spend most non-working waking hours at the beach. It’s my favorite place.  I love the way the sun feels on my body.  Of course I go to the nude beach so I can be free
I never really paid much attention to the life guards going down to the far end of the beach and sitting on the rocks a lot to think while the ocean spray would keep me cool in the hot sun.  I find it the best way to get an even tan too.  I hate any kind of tan lines.  I like to be a nice bronze color all over and you can't get that at any tanning salon.
Anyhow I got to the beach this one particular morning just as the life guards were getting on their stations and my friend Mike, who is one of the lifeguards, called hello to me.  We knew each other from the club on the weekends where I sometimes tend bar.  We’ve also fucked a couple of times. He’s not bad. This particular day he had a partner with him.  He introduced me to Jarod and once I saw him I was hooked.
Instead of going to the rocks as usual I lay my blanket down right near the life guard tower.  Every time I looked up at the tower it seemed like Jarod was looking at me instead of the beach.  I didn't care.  I stroked my cock and lay on my stomach creaming my ass with sun tan oil just putting on a show for him.  Mike came down of the tower towards midafternoon and came over to my blanket. 
“I gotta go piss” he said.  “Why don't you go up and keep Jarod company for a bit” he said and headed for the bathrooms.  I climbed up the tower and Jarod wasn't there so I called out to him.  From inside I heard him say “I’m in here.”  When I walked him he was standing with his cock in his hand and said “I hear you give good head.  How about proving it?”  I was going to kill Mike but didn't care at the moment.  I just got down on my knees and started to suck Jarod off.  His cock felt so good just sliding in and out over my tongue.  He steadied himself with his hands on my shoulders and finally said "Shit man, I can't take this anymore.  Stand up".  When I did he turned me around and pulled my ass cheeks apart and dove in to eat my ass like he hadn't been fed in months.
He stopped to come up for air my ass was practically pulsing looking for his tongue.  Instead he pushed me over so my ass was in the air and came up behind me and shoved his cock inside.  I grunted and moaned and then looking over my shoulder told him “Fuck me good and make me beg for more.”  That was the wrong thing to say.  He started to pound me like a pile driver and next thing I knew from his pounding my prostrate I was shooting all over the floor and I hadn't even touched myself.  My ass contracted just enough to set off his orgasm and he filled my ass at the same time. 
I stood up straight pulling his cock out of my ass and told him “Gee man thanks.  I had a feeling today was going to be nice day.”  When I walked out on the front of the tower there was Mike sitting on a chair and smiling.  “You 2 have a nice break there?”  I picked up a life preserver and threw it at him.  “Fuck “I said.  “No, he fucked you” Mike said.
Well it’s almost 3 years and Jarod and I aren't lovers but we might as well be.  We get together on a weekly basis to fuck and have dinner.  Sometimes he stays over night or we get a room or I go to his house or we just have dinner and fuck then go our separate ways.  Either way is fine with me as long as we fuck.  I’ve gotten used to and crave his cock now.

No comments:

Post a Comment