Sunday, June 9, 2013

MATT, ANDREA, SIMON AND ME - Part 4


"MATT, ANDREA, SIMON AND ME" A TRUE STORY -
 
PART 4 of 4

A TRUE STORY FROM CATMAN



By this point, Matt and I had dried off and moved inside to my bedroom. Matt was totally hard, he stood in front of me while I dropped to my knees. He thrust his hard dick in my face. I took the bait and started to go down on him.

He said, "You sure suck dick a lot better than that Simon. I swear, It was the worst blow-job I ever had! He stared at my dick forever like he was debating if he would do it. When he finally put it in his mouth, GOD! he really sucked at sucking!"

I paused and said, "I'll finish you off later! Tell me more about Simon. What happened next?"



"Well, after he tortured my dick for about ten minutes, I told him, "let me show you how to do that!"

He got on his knees and I was on all fours as I gave him a blow-job. The odd thing was that he reached back and shoved a finger up his ass. He finger fucked himself as I sucked on his cock!"

"I was concentrating on Simon and was able to put Andrea out of my mind. I guess the old saying is right, 'out of sight-out of mind'. I didn't even want to imagine what she might be doing to her own body as she watched from that closet. Then she called out, I want to see you fuck him!"

"Simon produced a tube of K-Y from the drawer in the nightstand. I lubed up! Since Andrea was looking for a show, during the next twenty minutes, I fucked her boyfriend in every position I could think of!"



"For his part, Simon seemed to be enjoying it! God, I know I certainly was! I held out as long as possible but was ready to get off. I shouted, I'm going to cum! Andrea said: Do it in his mouth!"

"After a whole week without sex, Simon got a mouthful! I took a few minutes to recover before I started to dress to leave. 'Sorry, but I gotta go. I have an early flight tomorrow."

"That's when Andrea came out of the closet naked and wearing a strap-on dildo. As I was walking out the door, I heard her demand, "Don't even think about moving off of that bed! It's my turn to fuck you!"

Matt looked to me, "So? What do you think? Is this a good idea for another story?"

"YEP! Thanks buddy! I'll write about it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment