Friday, May 31, 2013

Three Amigos - Part 2


Three Amigos

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2 

The next day I plotted my plan on finding out who rimmed me.  Brian and Troy came over bearing gifts.  They had enough beer for a party and we started to celebrate.  I decided to drink but that that much and act like I was drunk and that I passed out.  If they tried to rim me again, then I would see you did it.

The guys went through a lot of beer and my acting was convincing.  I told them I was going to bed and headed upstairs and quickly pulled off my pants and underwear.  It did not take long for me to hear footsteps and then someone was at the foot of the bed.

My ass twitched with anticipation.  Then I felt a tongue.  I decided to enjoy it for a while.  Whoever was doing it was just awesome.  I then turned around and was shocked.  It was both Brian and Troy.  They were both naked with hard cocks protruding outwards.


“Happy Birthday” they yelled “Now it is your turn.”  They climbed up the bed to be inches from my face.  “Double suck times.”  I had two cocks to suck, AT THE SAME TIME.  Brian and Troy had big cocks and they filled my mouth.  It was a lot to handle.  I decided to alternate sucking one, then the other. 

My ass wanted what I got last night, so I decided to suck Troy’s cock which was the largest one then told Brian to rim me.  It was awesome.  Troy was the first to cum.  I loved the taste of cum from the start.  Troy flipped me over on my back and started to suck my cock.  Brian stuck his cock in my face and I sucked him.  In a matter of minutes we all three had cum.

 

We laid there once again as the three amigos.  And from now on, it was truly ‘One for all and all for one’.

No comments:

Post a Comment