Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Car - The Guy - The Parking Lot - Part 2


"The CAR...The GUY...The PARKING LOT!" 

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN
 
Part 2 of 2

 

"So?  What do you say?  Wanna have some fun?...You've seen mine, show me your dick.   Just pull down your pants."

Earlier, he seemed a little shy.  Now that we were in the car together, he seemed really aggressive.  My dick was already hard in anticipation of anything that was going to happen.  I dropped my pants for him.

"Nice cock!  Hand me that butt-plug.  I like something big up my ass when I get a blow job.  You are going to suck me off, right?"

 

 
He plugged himself and I leaned over to mouth his cock.  I could smell a manly aroma and his prick tasted sweaty.  Like someone who hadn't recently showered.  Surprisingly, it wasn't all that unpleasant.  I actually liked it and it got me more excited!

Sucking cock actually is one of my favorite things to do with a guy.  I'm a very oral person!  I love kissing, rimming and having a dick in my mouth.   I sucked on his average-sized penis for several minutes.  Obviously, from his loud moans, he was enjoying it!

With my face still in his crotch, he began stroking my back and finally reaching back to finger around my ass.  (That's a very sensitive place for me that doesn't get penetrated very often.)  I felt him put a lubricant on my hole and he began pressing one of his toys against me.
 

 

I was amazed that he could insert it so easily.  The vibrations pressed onto my prostrate spurred me on as I continued to worship his cock with my mouth and tongue.

He continued to fuck me with that vibrating toy and almost brought me to an orgasm.  "How about trying out the real thing?  Climb over here and sit on my dick!"

Like I said before, I'm not much of a "bottom", but I climbed over and sat on his dick.  He pulled out the plug from his ass and replaced it with the vibrater he had used on me.  We both were being fucked at the same time.  (I swear, I felt the force of that vibrator cursing through his dick up my ass!)

 

 
Just minutes later, I shot my load all over his dashboard, windshield and steering wheel.  Simultaneously, he emptied his nuts up my ass!  Then he pushed me over into the passenger seat with my ass in the air. 

He licked and sucked his cum as he feltched it from my hole.

Normally, after any sexual encounter, I need a little down-time to just relax and recover.  Not with this guy...:

He barked at me, "GET OUT OF MY CAR!  i'M DONE WITH YOU"!

I was pulling up my pants in the parking lot as he backed up and sped away from our building.  I never saw the guy again.  Not only that...the building manager told me that no one who owned that kind of a car lived in our complex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment