Sunday, May 5, 2013

"Just Friends by Larry" - Part 1

“Just Friends”

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

My friend Jim and I have been friends since grade school.  We grew up next door to each other and did everything together.  We shared every special moment with each other.  The first time we had a wet dream, our first pubic hair and where it was.  Everything.
Jim even shared with me the first time he got laid and who the girl was.  How it started.  What he did and for how long and where.  For some reason I just didn't give a shit but I listened.  He went on and on about how this bitch went down on him under the bleachers and licked his balls and then let him finger her before she dropped her panties, pulled up her skirt and said fuck me.  Big deal.
Jim was on the baseball team and I was on the swim team.  We helped each other.  Like I said we shared everything.  He taught me baseball which helped him because he got a chance to practice and I taught him how to swim.  Nothing fancy like I did with all the different strokes and dives but I taught him.
As time went on we both joined a gym and started to work out together.  It got to be an every other night thing, religiously.  We would meet at my apartment; I lived on my own after high school while going to college, and go directly to the gym.  We’d work out for a good 2 hours pushing each other to the limit.  Our muscles grew over time. 
One night I had to work late and then practice for a swim meet.  I called Jim and told him to meet me at the pool and we'd go from there.  My swim coach even let Jim do a few dives and laps while we practiced.  I fucked up towards the end of the practice and coach told me I had to do laps in the pool for penalty.  Everyone else left including the coach except Jim.  I told him to go and work out but he said swimming for him was a work out in itself, working his arms and legs.
I did my laps and then did a few dives.  Jim treaded water in the pool watching.  I decided to have some fun.  On my last dive I hooked my fingers into my suit before going off the board and as I hit the water I pulled my suit off.  I had skinny dipped before but every time I did, it was a great feeling.  I swam to the ladder and climbed out of the pool naked.  
Jim yelled at me "What the fuck are you doing?  Where’s your suit?"  I pointed to it floating near the steps.  I decided I want to be free I told him.  “You’re free alright.  Look at that cock of yours swinging between your legs.” I laughed.  “You could too take your suit off. “  Seconds later I got hit in the side of the head with his suit. 
I did a dive into the pool and swam over to Jim under the water.  I came up right in front of him and grabbed him under his arms as I came up and lifted him out of the water.  We started to rough house and splash each other and carry on.
In the middle of all of this I ended up coming up from under water and hugging him, looking into his eyes.  It felt so natural and good for me to kiss him right then and there.  What a surprise when he kissed me back.  We were in the shallow end so we could stand without going under.  We continued to hug and kiss and slowly made our way to the steps.
Once at the steps since he was behind me I just sat on the step and guided him to straddle me on the steps.  His cock came out of the water and I just took it in my mouth.  It was the first time I ever sucked a cock. I couldn't take too much of it down my throat but I jerked him with my hand as I sucked him.  Since he was uncut there was plenty of foreskin to slide back and forth even though he was hard.  
He instructed me to chew on his foreskin.  Being it was my first time even sucking a cock, I did not know how to do it.  He grabbed his cock and pulled the skin forward.  “Go ahead and chew.”
I was afraid of hurting him but he moaned as I chewed on his foreskin.  “Now suck on cock.”   
He was holding onto the handrail with one hand and put his other on the back of my head.  "Oh man that feels good.  I love getting head".  He started to push me down on his cock a little more each thrust.  I was gagging and spitting and coughing but he didn't stop.  When he did I came off his cock long enough to tell him not to stop.
“Not here” he said.  “It is too much of a chance of getting caught.”  We pulled on our sweat pants and gathered everything else into our gym bags and left.  While I drove to my place I reached down under the elastic of his sweats and started to play with his foreskin.
He moaned and pulled his sweats down to hook them under his balls.  He was leaking pre cum all over.  We got to my place and were no sooner in the door and he was pushing me down on the floor telling me to suck his cock again.  I pulled his sweats down to his ankles and took it in my mouth. 
“I have a better idea” he said.  He pushed me onto the floor laying on my back and spread his legs to each side of me with his cock over my mouth.  He started to do pushups fucking my face with each push up.  He counted as he went along.  It took exactly 180 pushups and him sweating like a pig to do them to make him cum. 
He rolled to the side crossing his legs and looked at me.  “You know I’ve never done that before.”  I laughed.  “You think I have.  I may not be as proficient as you fucking bitches, matter of fact I’m still a virgin believe that or not, but I haven't done anything but jerk off.
“I want to try something else before I go home” he said.  He led me into the bed room and told me to lay down.  He went into the bathroom and came back with some baby oil.  He waved the bottle and said “It's all I could find.    Roll over” he told me.  I knew what he wanted to do and for some reason I didn't try to stop him.

No comments:

Post a Comment