Sunday, May 26, 2013

Just Friends with Jerone - Part 1

Just Friends with Jerome

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

 

Jerome and I have been friends as long as I can remember.  Growing up together we share all our most intimate secrets.  I remember in grade school I got my first pubic hair and couldn't wait to tell him.  In high school he couldn't wait to tell me he wasn't a virgin any more.  He had fucked the cheerleader from the opposing team at a game under the bleachers.

I wasn't as bold.  In that aspect I stayed to myself.  I didn't date nor did I dream of getting laid.  Jerome kept telling me I was "A" sexual.  All I knew was it was getting to be a pain in the ass washing my sheets 3/4 times a week from wet dreams.

I was an assistant coach/equipment junkie on the football team.  Jerome was one of the players.  We had an away game that we were going to stay overnight for.  They asked for volunteers to share rooms to save money.  Jerome and I raise our hands right away.  So did a few others.

The first night we were exhausted so we showered and went to bed.  Jerome first and when he came into the room from the bathroom he was naked, his cock swinging back and forth and for some reason looking very inviting to me. 

I showered and walked in the room naked but he was in bed asleep already.  I got in beside him and fell asleep.  In the middle of the night I felt Jerome pressed up against my back.  He had nice soft chest hair and I liked how it felt on my back so I pressed back a little.  He stirred and I stopped.  It was seconds later that his arm came over my side and was rubbing my stomach and brushing against my cock.  I didn't do anything till I heard him say "Aren't you going to let me play with you?"

I still didn't say anything but took his hand and put it on my hard cock.  He responded by jerking me off and then rolling me on my back and kissing me.  After our kiss he put his finger over my lips and told me "enjoy".  With that he moved down to my nipples and nibbled on first one then the other getting them pointy hard before moving down to and swallowing my cock.

I let out a low moan and without taking my cock out of his mouth he nodded yes.  He sucked me for a few minutes and then wet his finger and started to press into my ass.  Being a virgin I was tighter than a clam's ass but he still managed to get it all the way in.  He soon had me squirming and moaning all over the bed.  Between his now 2 fingers in my ass and his mouth and on my cock I was in heaven.

He came up off my cock and told me I have to stop before I came.  “There's something else I want to do.” He rolled me onto my stomach and then told me to raise my waist so he could push a pillow under me.  My ass was now in the air and he spread it with both hands and started to lick and suck on my hole.  I loved the feeling.

After a bit I felt him lay on top of me.  His soft chest hairs were grinding into my back.  He whispered into my ear "Relax and breathe deep and go with the feelings" and with that he guided his cock to my hole and pushed.  Not hard but enough that I felt the pressure of his cock head as it spread my ass lips and started to slide inside.

I froze and he again told me to relax.  Ever so slowly he continued his assault till I felt the head of his cock pop in and my ass close around the ridge of his cock.  He waited a minute and then started a slow steady push till I felt his pubes against my ass.  I was clawing at the sheets and biting the pillow but for some odd reason I didn't stop him.

I started to feel him pull out and I reached back and grabbed his ass cheek.  I didn't want him to pull out.  He whispered in my ear to relax and this was just the first of a lot of strokes.  Jerome kept his word.  He fucked me slowly. 

So slowly that I began to beg him to fuck me faster but he wouldn't.  “NO” he said.  “I want you to enjoy this experience.”  I glanced at the clock on the bed and it was midnight.  The next time I glanced at the clock was when he told me he was going to cum.  It was almost 1:00.

He had fucked me for almost an hour.  Of course he took time here and there to stop and maybe I would turn my head and we would kiss or he would nibble on my ear before he would start fucking me again but this was his way of prolonging his orgasm and let me tell you when he did cum, he came.  I could actually feel his cock swell much bigger than it already was and then I felt a warm feeling inside me.  A wonderful feeling I wanted to enjoy over and over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment