Sunday, May 12, 2013

NEW FARM HAND - Part 2

NEW FARM HAND

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 5

Mom called from the house to tell us dinner was ready.  We went and ate and then I told mike lets walk around and I’ll show you some more. We took a long walk out back and through the woods to a clearing near a lake we had on the property.  It was a nice clear lake being fed by an underground stream and draining into a stream that wound through the pasture. 

“Wow” mike said.  “Nice.”

“Yeah” I agreed and told him this is where I came when it was hot to take a swim.  “Wow” he said again and with that took his shirt off.  “Think I’ll go for a swim right now if you don't mind” and then dropped his pants and took off his shoes and dove in naked and swam out to the middle of the lake.  Treading water he called to me to come in and join him.  I was hesitant but stripped down and jumped in too.  I figured the cool water would help keep my cock calm since I was semi hard.

We swam for a bit and then got out standing and talking to dry off.  Mike asked me what I was into and I told him I didn't have much time to do much of anything with working and working on the farm. He said “Well that will change with me here to help now.  I have a part time job in town but will be working here most of the time.”

He started to walk towards the barn with his clothes in his hands.  I asked him “Are you going to go back like that?”  He said “Yeah it's dark now so no one will see.  What are you afraid of anyhow?”  I grabbed my stuff and walked behind him watching his firm round ass as he walked in front of me.  I could feel stirrings in my groin and my cock starting to point due north.  I slapped it to make it go down.

We got to the barn and went in his room. He had a private bathroom and went in to get a towel.  When he came out he had this strange smile on his face.  “So” he said “like what you see?”  I said “What?”  His smile got bigger and he said “You know what I mean.  Like what you see?”  And he started to stroke his cock.  I gulped and said I didn't know what he meant. 

“Oh I think you do” he said and walked over and grabbed my hardening cock and pulled me close and kissed me.  I moaned into his mouth as his tongue entered mine.  When he withdrew from my mouth he said “Now tell me if you like what you see?”  I looked in his eyes and said to be honest I love it but I’ll tell you the truth I’ve never done anything about these feelings before. 

He smiled.  “Good.  Then I can teach you how I like it.”  I asked him what he meant and he took me by the hand and led me to his bed.  He sat down and said to me “Like this” as he took my cock in his mouth.  My legs went weak and he held me up as he sucked my cock for a few minutes.  I held him by his head and couldn't help but moan. When he let go he looked up at me and said “Stuff like that.  That’s how I like my cock sucked but you'll learn that in time.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment