Tuesday, May 28, 2013

That Guy From the Gym - Part 1


"THAT GUY FROM THE GYM" 

PART 1 of 2


A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN
 


It was Andy's turn to drive. He had just left the gym with Eric after a vigorous workout.. The two brothers always worked out together. They were a year apart in age and had always been very competitive athletically. They had showered together and dressed before heading to Andy's car.


Just trying to make conversation, Andy said, "What was up with that guy in the locker room? He was there when we walked in, and was still there naked when we left. I thought the guy was really fucking hot! Did you notice his body and that dick? His ass was amazing! I'll be thinking about him when I jerk-off tonight in my bed!"


Eric just rolled his eyes and said he hadn't even noticed the guy. "Whatcha talkin about? There wasn't anyone there, but those muscle goons tonight! Those steroid freaks who try to building up massive bodies to compensate for their small dicks! I didn't notice anyone in the locker room."


That was all a giant lie! Yep, he had seen the guy! A month later, that locker room hunk (Donny) was Eric's new "boy-friend" and sharing his apartment (and bed!).


Andy was absolutely GREEN with jealousy every time he saw the two of them together. To make things even worse, Donny proved to be quite the exhibitionist. Every time Andy visited Eric's apartment, Donny was walking around completely naked! Rubbing up against his brother right in front of him.



Andy was totally frustrated about the new-found relationship between Eric and Donny. He thought: "Fuck! Why does my brother always end up with the guys that I want? All I have to do is mention a man, for him to fucking take the guy away from me! It's really pissing me off!"


He began to avoid his brother, which soon became apparent to Eric. "What's up bro? We used to be really tight. You've been ignoring my phone calls and we don't even work-out together any more. Did I do something? Or is there something we need to talk about?"


Andy broke down and vented his anger about Eric being with Donny. He flew into an absolute rage at his brother! The years of frustration all came to a head!


"How the fuck do you think I feel when every time I come to your apartment and see Donny? You knew I wanted him and you just had to snatch him up away from me! Can't you just ask him to, at the very least, put on some fucking clothes? The man still gives me an erection every time I look at him! ..."


..."Do you know how hard it is for me to know that it is your big dick that is fucking his cute ass? You always have to one-up me! Try to get the guy that I want! You don't seem to have any regard for me at all! YOU SUCK! AS A BROTHER!!!"


Eric didn't have any defense for his actions, but sympathized with how hurt his brother was feeling: "God, I had no idea you really felt that way about Donny. We've just been having a lot of fun fucking around together. He's just staying with me right now, but it ain't all that serious between us. Hey Andy, I really want to make everything right between the two of us again! Come over to my apartment tonight and I will prove it."


Andy, reluctantly, agreed to a meeting at his brother's place. He didn't have a single expectation. What he encountered on walking in, totally blew his mind!

 
Donny was....

1 comment: