Friday, May 24, 2013

The Car - The Parking Lot and the Guy - Part 1

The CAR - The PARKING LOT and The GUY"

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 1 of 2

(Actually, I experienced something similar to this one time!)


Every time I think that there is nothing new under the sun, I am pleasantly surprised. I really thought that I had experienced every facet of gay sex. I had met (or heard of) men with every kind of fetish that was imaginable. Car sex? I've done it in a front seat before!


I don't think of myself as being very kinky but, I think I have lived-out every one of my own sexual fantasies! (Thanks to some very open-minded bed partners over the years!) I don't "kiss and tell", so I won't go into details. My personal fantasies were pretty "vanilla" in comparison to what other people do. (or so I have heard!) I'm usually more into romance and making a connection.


(With that said! You probably will think I am a liar...) Okay. I know how you guys are. You probably are curious about me. So, I'll give you a hint....on occasion...

 
Sex on a beach? I've done that! Sucking cock in a public bathroom? been there! Jerking off where someone could see you? Hey, I was horny! A drunk fuck in front of friends? Please don't remind me I did that! A party with a dozen guys that turned into an orgy? I wasn't the one who got us all drunk!


I got a new job in a new town! A chance for a new beginning where no one knew me. Hopefully, I could restore my reputation, while still getting a little bedroom action. Everything, including my new apartment, was brand spanking new.


Let me begin by explaining: the only view from my new apartment is the large parking lot for our complex. (That will make a lot more sense as this story progresses.)


I don't socialize with most of the people who live around me. We have very little in common. I mind my own business and expect them to do the same. I work odd hours and don't even see them very often.


One of the chores that I really detest, is doing laundry. Sometimes, I just go out and buy new socks, underwear and clothes just to avoid the communal laundry room in our building. However, late one night it was necessary...


 
Arriving in the basement, I encountered an extremely cute guy! I thought to myself: maybe this won't be such a bad thing? Cute face...nice eyes...nice body , because he was naked!

 
He was in the process of getting dressed from clothes he pulled from a dryer. He took his time to put on loose fitting sweat pants. He went commando which showed off his bubble butt and a nice sized dick (which I had already seen!).

 
He stuffed most of the items from the dryer in a laundry bag, but put a towel in a gym bag. (Shit! if only I had arrived a few minutes earlier, I could have spent time with this naked dude as his clothes were drying!)


It was close-quarters in the basement and I was close enough to peer into that open gym bag. IT DIDN'T CONTAIN WORK-OUT CLOTHES! In it, was a variety of sex toys! I'm not really into all of that stuff! I've got to say, it peaked my curiosity! I saw dildos and vibrators and other things


I tried to engage him in conversation, but he only answered me in mono-syllables. "Yes...No...Uh,huh". I was getting no where with this guy, so I just gave up. I didn't even get his name.


Later when I came down the outside staircase to collect my clothes from the dryer, a car in the parking lot flashed it's lights at me several times. Out of curiosity, I decided to investigate. I found the Cutie from the basement behind the wheel of his car with his pants pulled down. He had changed into shorts and a tank top and He was exposing himself to me! A lot of his "toys" from that gym bag were scattered across the floor-boards of the car.


It seemed to be an invitation, so I climbed into the passenger seat. Without touching himself, his cock immediate grew totally erect. (It wasn't a giant, but it was definitely very mouth-worthy!)


I offered an invitation to my apartment, but he declined. "Thanks, but no thanks! I can't have sex in a bed. I can only get hard in a car. I know that's strange, but it's the truth. If you want me to do it with you, we have to do it in a car or it won't happen! Otherwise, I'll just sit here and play with my toys."

No comments:

Post a Comment