Thursday, May 30, 2013

Three Amigos - Part 1


Three Amigos

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

 

Our friendship started in grade school.  We were always together.  We played in each other’ yards and went to the same school.  Sometimes my parents would let them go on vacation with us.  They were like brothers to me.  We were the same age born only a few weeks apart.  We went to the beach together, movies together, and sporting events together.   

 

We knew each other thoughts, which at first was scary but it made us understand each other.  We never did anything sexual but there was a bond between us that grew and kept us watching each other’s back.

Mom use to call us ‘the three amigos’.  It was a name we cherished and as the years went by, we tried to live a life as the three amigos.  Brian, Troy were constantly at my side, and for some reason, I loved it. 

It was after our 18th birthday that things changed.  We had our usually birthday bash at my house.  I was the last to turn 18 and we celebrated by sneaking out Dad’s beers.  As long as we were in my house drinking, Dad was cool about that.  This time I drank too much. 


I stumbled upstairs to my room and tried to undress and ended up partially dressed laying flat on my stomach on the bed.  I managed to take my pants and briefs off.  I heard footsteps and knew someone was in my room.  I felt the bed move and someone was climbing onto the bed.  I felt their hands on my legs and they were moving up to my butt.  It felt good so I just relaxed as my ass cheeks sperated and I felt a tongue stick in my asshole.

This was the first time that I experienced someone rimming me.  His tongue darted in and out of my ass.  My cock was hard and erect.  I started to gyrate and hump the bed.  My ass were burning with desire.  His tongue went deeper into my ass and I felt my cock have spasm and I came as his tongue swirled around and in and out.
Then it was over.  I slept until the next morning.  A blanket was covering me and I had dried cum sticking the bed covers to my belly.  I sat up and rubbed my eyes and wonder if I was dreaming and if not, then who was the one that rimmed me

1 comment: