Thursday, May 9, 2013

JUST FRIENDS BY JAY - Part 2


“Just Friends”

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 3
 
 

As they say, life goes on.  I worked and went home.  I ate dinner, watch TV, and went to bed.  Next day I went to work.  My life was boring and repetitive.

I kept to myself.  Anyone who tried to get close, I immediately backed away. 

But there came a time, I needed to be just friends with someone.  That is when Justin started at work as an intern.  He was polite, cute, and interesting.  I would smile and make small talk but nothing more.  He was the first to invite me to get a bite to eat one day.

We talked but I was guarded in what I was saying.  We finished eating and got up to leave.  He invited me to stop at his place.  I said ‘No’. 

“Just a drink.  Please?”  He begged. 

“Only one drink.”  I replied.

I followed him to his apartment. It was nicely furnished.  The first beer went down rather quick.  Justin was easy to talk to.  Before I knew it I had more than enough to drink.  But so did Justin.  I headed to the bathroom to unload my bladder.  When I returned to the living room, Justin was out cold.

I decided to make him comfortable on the couch.  He was still in his business suit, so I removed his shirt and revealed a nicely formed chest.  I unbuckled and unzipped his pants and pulled them off.  He wore bikini briefs.  They were really tight.  There was an outline of a hard cock pressing against the material.  I lifted his legs and placed them on the sofa.  It wasn’t a long sofa so I decided to carry him to his bed. 

I placed him on the foot of the bed and his cock pushed through the leg opening. Boy was it a nice cock.  I went ahead and pulled his briefs off.  His cock rose to full erection.  Boy it was really magnificent. I pulled him up to the pillows and placed a blanket over him.  I folded his clothes and turned to go home.

As I headed out of his bedroom I heard, “Don’t go.”  It was a low whisper.  I stopped and heard again “Don’t go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment