Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Power Outage - Part 1

POWER OUTAGE

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

 






I needed a place to stay since my area was without power.  A friend of mine, Nicky, was staying at an uncle’s place.  I never met his uncle before. But I heard a lot about Uncle Joe.  I drove over watching for traffic since all the lights were out.  It was eerie driving around town.  It was like the end of the world and I was the only one out. 

I found the cabin.  My friend was already asleep but his uncle knew I was coming and invited me into his place. 

It was a nice cozy cabin.  There were only a couple bedrooms.  I said I would take the couch.  Uncle Joe told me “It is not that comfortable.”  I sat and then laid down and agreed it was not the best but it would beat the floor.  Uncle Joe said “I have a king size bed.  There is more than enough room.”

I took one look at the bed and it was really big.  I asked “You mind if I take a shower?”  Uncle Joe replied that the water supply was from a rain water barrel.  He asked me if I cared to shower together.  It was ok with me. 

He pointed to a door which led to the bathroom.  We both undressed and climbed into the shower.  The water was hot and felt good.  I took a look at Uncle Joe as he washed his hair.  He was built nicely with a firm round butt.  His cock was semi hard, or so I thought.   

We started to rinse off and our cocks rubbed up against each other.  For a moment we stood still while our cocks grew hard.  Uncle Joe turned off the water and we grabbed towels and dried ourselves.  Neither one of us said anything about our rock hard cocks.

Uncle Joe climbed into bed and I followed him.  He said “Night” and turned off the light.

In the middle of the night, I woke up.  Uncle Joe was snoring and as I looked he was on his back and his cock was rock hard.  The covers were at the foot of the bed.  I shook him to wake him, but he was out cold. 

He continued to snore.  Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I saw his cock sticking straight up.  I reached out to touch it.  I was getting excited and my cock grew as I got closer to his cock.    Finally I reached my destination and I had my hand wrapped around his cock.  It was magnificent.  I pulled up the skin to his cock head.  I wanted to jack him off but was afraid he would wake up and get mad at me. 

I held off doing anything else.  I just laid there and looked at it.  Before I knew it, it started to deflate and go soft.  I was memorized watching it go from hard to semi hard to soft. 

I was so excited I needed to jack off.  I started to masturbate.   I was fully erect.  I made sure he was snoring as I jacked off.   I was so close to cumming.  I increased my stroke and my cock exploded with cum shooting out and landing on my chest.  

I climbed out of the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up.  I was so busy cleaning up I did not notice Uncle Bob was not snoring anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment