Friday, May 10, 2013

JUST FRIENDS BY JAY - Part 3


“Just Friends”

Story by Jay

Part 3 of 3

 

“Don’t go.”  It was louder now.  I turned and saw Justin laying naked on his bed.  The covers were turned down to the foot of his bed.  His cock was hard.  “Please stay?”

I took a step towards the bed.  His arms were out stretched, welcoming me to his open arms.  He sat up and grabbed my arms.  I dropped onto him, his arms enclosing themselves around my body.  Our faces were so close I could feel his breath on my face. 

Ours lips met.  It felt like electricity.  His tongue parted my lips and entered my mouth.  I reached out with my tongue.  We kissed for the longest time.  He helped me undress.  Now our naked bodies were wrapped around each other.

We continued to kiss while our hands explored each other’s bodies.  Our hands ended up on each other’s cocks.   We stopped kissing and continued on stroking our cocks.  I was so turned on.  I came first. I shot my load and it landed on his chest.  I watched his cock start to unload.  It was an awesome sight.  His chest now held both our loads. 

In-between kisses, he said “Thanks.”  He drifted off to sleep while in my arms. 

After a couple hours of sleep, I decided to head home.    

The next day, Justin saw me and seemed embarrassed.  At first he did not say anything to me.  Finally he came over when everyone had left for the day.  “Thanks for coming over last night.”  He said.  “I hope I did not do anything inappropriate.” 

“No.  You were a perfect gentleman.”  I smiled back.  “A horny gentleman.”

“I was afraid that…” He hesitated.

“What?”  I asked.

“That I went too far.” 

I smiled and said “Why don’t we go for drinks tonight and talk.  Just friends.”  I thought to myself “Or maybe more.  We will see.”

No comments:

Post a Comment