Monday, May 27, 2013

Just Friends with Jerome - Part 2

Just Friends with Jerome

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

Jerome pulled out and roll off my back breathing heavy.  “I hope you liked that” he said.  “I've wanted to do that for years now but didn't know how to start it.  I finally decided to just go for it.”  Strangely enough I felt the same way and actually started to kiss his chest and abs and when I got to his cock picked it up in my lips and slowly sucked it in till I gagged. 

Slowly I kept pulling up off his cock and then swallowing it again.  Each time I went a little further down.  He was moaning and soon trying to push my head further down on his cock and lift his hips to meet my mouth.  Then the real surprise happened.  It didn't take long and he lifted his head and told me "I'm gonna cum now.  Take my load." and with that shot down my throat.  I couldn't swallow that fast and it leaked out the corners of my mouth.   

Once he was done he pulled me up to kiss me and licked his own cum off my face.  We hugged and fell asleep in each other’s arms.  Coach called on the phone to wake us up and told us we had 30 minutes to get our lilly white asses to breakfast before practice.  We jumped out of bed, dressed and left saying nothing of what happened the night before.

After practice we went back to our rooms.  We both showered and were naked in the room.  It was like being in the locker room.  We were naked, talking back and forth and just bull shitting.  I stood near the window.  Jerome came next to me and asked what I was looking at.  I told him “Nothing” and then I asked him the same thing.  “Oh nothing” he said but with that he moved his hand to hold the cheek of my ass. 

“I lied” he said.  “I am looking at something.  It is your ass.  It's hot as hell and I want it again.”  I could tell by the hardening of his cock.  Looking down I was hard too.  I turned and kissed him, our cocks dueling between us.  "Hey what a friends for, but to help each other out?"   I made him a proposition.  As long as we stayed friends I’d let him fuck me and he had to let me fuck him when we were horny.  Jerome agreed on it and we shook hands.  Now this is what I call a good friend and in a few minutes I’m gonna find out what a hot ass my friend has.  I got to go now folks.  Have a good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment