Tuesday, May 7, 2013

JUST FRIENDS BY CATMAN


"JUST FRIENDS!"


A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN


(One of our readers took us up on our challenge! He asked to remain anonymous, but picked a photo and requested a "coming-out" story. Hey Guy, I hope you like it!)



 
Jeff was tired of living a lie! At 19, he was still living at home and hiding the true nature of his sexuality. He decided to come clean with his family and friends. He knew it wouldn't be easy so before leaving for work, he left a note requesting a family meeting. He thought it would be best to tell them all at the same time.

It went better than he expected. His parents seemed to be in shock but didn't say anything negative. His sister hugged him and said that she didn't care what he was, "You're my brother! I love you and I don't care who you sleep with!"

It was his asshole brother who made a scene! He promptly announced that he was moving out of the room they had always shared. "I'd rather sleep in the attic with the spiders and mice than to share a room with a FAG!" . (That was certainly OKAY with Jeff because his brother snored and had really stinky feet!)

The real challenge for Jeff would be to come out to his best friend. In the last few years, he was closer to Ash than to his own dick-head brother.




Sitting alone in his room, he was trying to find the words to tell Ash he was GAY. Maybe it wouldn't go as bad as he first imagined. After all, their friendship, at times, seemed more like a bromance.....

They were somewhat intimate, without ever being sexual. Both of the boys were familiar and comfortable with being naked around each other.

Jeff thought, "Hell, we've showered together, we shared a bathtub, slept naked in the same bed. We even sat side-by-side and jerked off together. We skinny-dipped together and chilled in our Jacuzzi. Ash was always really cool about all of that stuff. I've even seen his erection and he has seen mine."



Jeff was getting a boner just thinking about Ash! "Fuck, why does he have to be so damn cute? If he was just average, homely. or even ugly!...I wouldn't care about telling him.... and that body! Shit! what I wouldn't do! Even more, he could do anything he wanted to me! "

His sister gave him some advice, "Just in case he has a bad reaction to your announcement, I think you should find some neutral place to tell him. I've suspected for a long time that you have a crush on him. Since you are determined to tell him, find a private place."

He didn't have to! That Friday night, Ash suggested a walk on the beach. "God, I love this time of the year in late Spring. Just look at that sunset, and the moon is going to almost be full tonight."

When they paused to sit for a moment on the sand, Jeff was so anxious that he blurted out, "ASH, I'M GAY!"

"So? That's no big deal. You're not telling me anything new! I've been waiting for two years for you to put the moves on me! I've flaunted my naked ass body in front of you. I've been patiently waiting for you to make the first move."

Ash leaned in and they kissed! It was tentative at first as their lips met, but they soon became much more passionate!

Jeff asked, "Are we still best friends?"

Ash answered: "ALWAYS! Now get naked!.... because I really want to fuck my best friend!"

No comments:

Post a Comment