Saturday, May 11, 2013

NEW FARM HAND - Part 1


NEW FARM HAND

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 5

As long as I can remember I lived on the farm.  My parents said I was born in the city but moved to the farm right after I was born.  Maybe that's why I always wanted to go see the big city.  I read so many things about it and what there was to do and what there is to offer there. 

One day I came home from work ready to start my chores as usual.  I had taken the job since the farm was not making enough money to support itself any more.  When I got there dad told me there was someone in the barn he wanted to introduce me to.  We walked out to the barn and knocked on the door to the room just inside the barn doors that we had set up as a ranch hands room years ago and then never used.

I heard someone coming to the door and when they opened the door the most handsome guy I had ever see was standing inside.  Dad walked in past him and motioned for me to come in.  “Larry this is Mike” he said.  “Mike is going to be living here in return for working on the farm with us.”  I shook his hand and when I did I felt a distinct connection between us.  He was around my age so I attributed it to that.  There weren't many people my age in the area at all.

Dad made some small talk and then told me to show Mike around and fill him in on what had to be done and left.  Mike turned to me and said “Just let me change and I’ll be right with you.”  He went over to the closet and as he did he took off his shirt.  He had a beautiful build and a really nice tribal tattoo on the back of his neck.  He stopped by the chair next to the closet door and draped his shirt over the chair and dropped his pants.  He had on no underwear and I got a perfect view of his tight round ass.  He put his pants on the chair and took a t-shirt and jeans out of the closet.  When he turned around I saw he had another tattoo on his groin of some sort of animal.  I was too distracted to see what kind because I was too busy looking at the most magnificent cock and set of balls I had ever seen.  He was massive in length and girth.

He put the pants on and tucked his cock down his leg and then his t-shirt and said as he was slipping on his work boots “Ok let’s see what we have here.”  I gave him as I told him the dollar tour.   As we went along I explained everything that was done and how.   He already really knew most of it having lived on his family's farm somewhere east. 

When we were done he shook my hand and thanked me and said he looked forward to working for and with me.  I thought to myself I look forward to working on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment