Thursday, May 23, 2013

Power Outage - Part 2

POWER OUTAGE

Story by Jay


Part 2 of 2

 

I turned to get back in bed and saw that Uncle Bob was not sleeping anymore.  He was laid out on the bed with his raging hard on in full display.  He did not try to hide or cover his cock.  I went to the foot of the bed and started to suck his toes.  I looked up and Uncle Bob had his eyes closes and a low moan was coming out of his mouth.

I began my journey up his legs towards his cock and balls.  I was kissing all the way.  When I arrived at his balls, I laid down between his legs and started licking his balls.  They hung low and I had fun lifting them with my tongue and letting them drop back down.

It was now time to devour his cock.  I started by kissing my way up his shaft till I reached his cockhead.  I pulled his cock upwards and let my tongue wrap around his cockhead.  Precum leaked out and I used my hand to swirl it all around the tip of his cock then used my tongue to lick it all before taking his cockhead into my mouth. 

I immediately started to suck his cock taking it as far as I could into my throat.  I felt Uncle Bob rest his hands on the top of my head.  He did not push but just rested his hands to show approval of what I was doing.

I was playing with his balls as I sucked.  They started to contract inwards and I knew it was almost time.  I sucked faster and felt Uncle Bob’s body get tensed and his hands gripped my hair on my head.  I felt the first of many shots of cum hit my throat and I swallowed as quick as I could.  I turned to lay next to him on the bed. 

I was able to keep all the cum down. I wanted to please Uncle Bob.  He turned towards me and we laid there hugging each other.

He fondled my cock until I was rock hard.  He looked at it and smiled in appreciation. He turned to look at his clock blinking on the nightstand.  Power had been restored. 

I said “I guess that means I can go home.”  Uncle Bob grabbed the power cord for the clock and pulled it out of the outlet.  The clock stopped blinking.  Uncle Bob said, “Looks like the power is out again.” 

It looks like we are in for a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment