Monday, May 6, 2013

"Just Friends by Larry" - Part 2

“Just Friends”

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2
I could actually hear him jerking himself off with the baby oil and then felt as he wiped it on my ass crack. He put the bottle on the night stand and I knew what was coming next.  Seconds later I felt him fiddling in my ass crack for my hole.  Once he found it he just pushed hard.  I yelled and pushed up on my arms curving my body backwards.  "Fuck man" I screamed.  "What the fuck are you trying to do"? 

“It’s not what I’m trying to do I’m going to fuck you” he said.  It hurt like fucking hell but I could feel every inch of his cock as it spread my ass open to accept him.  It didn't take him long even though his cock is at least 10 inches to be all the way inside me.  “You ready for me to fuck you like I fuck under the bleachers” he asked and with that started to pound my ass and I do mean pound.  I thought he was trying to force his cock up into my throat from my ass. 

He was dripping sweat all over me and breathing heavy.  Even being fucked for the first time I could tell when he was going to cum.  I could actually feel his cock swell inside me and his breath grew even shorter and he was like growling as the pressure built up in his balls.
Suddenly he just slammed into me and growled like a lion as he shot inside me.  I could actually feel each shot leave his cock and fill my ass.  His cum gave me a warm feeling inside.  He pulled out and slapped my ass.  “Damn bitch your ass is better than any pussy I’ve ever fucked.”  He got up, showered, and left.
He wasn't gone a half hour and the phone rang.  “Hey man, you’re not going to tell anyone are you?”  I told him of course not.  Did he think I wanted guys to think I was gay or something?  He hung up.  He called again 10 minutes later.  Did you like it he asked?  I told him I wasn't sure. 
About an hour after that the phone rang again.  “Feel like company?”  I told him I was tired.  Then he said “What if I tell you I want to go for a swim naked again.”  I told him to pick me up in 10 minutes.  Once he did I told him you have to understand one thing.  “You’re the only guy I’ve ever done anything with.  Actually you’re the only person period I’ve done anything with so you have to be patient.  He shook his head yes.  “One thing” he said “just promise me you'll tell me if you don't enjoy it.”  I had a strange feeling that wasn't going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment