Monday, May 13, 2013

NEW FARM HAND - Part 3


NEW FARM HAND
 
Story by Larry
 
Part 3 of 5
 
With that he stood and turned me around and sat me down on the bed.  Then he gently pushed me so I was laying with my legs hanging over the side.  He knelt on the floor and lifted my legs and started to tongue my ass.  Licking my crack and sliding his tongue in my hole.  Oh man did it feel strange but good.  After a few minutes he stood, smiled, spit on his cock and then took my legs and lifted them in the air over my head bending to lay on me as he did.  His cock landed in my ass crack and he started to dry hump me a little.
 
He kissed me again and then said don't move.  I stayed on the bed holding my legs in the air as he walked across to his dresser and came back with something.  He came back with a bottle of lube and a cock ring.  He lubed up his cock and then snapped the cock ring on and then took my legs back in his hands and bent me backwards again.  He slid his cock in my crack getting it all greasy.  Then he took one of this hands and guided his cock head to my hole. I could feel his head and then pressure on my hole.  He was trying to enter my ass.  He tried pushing a few times but he was so big and I so tight never being fucked before that he couldn't get in.  “I know” he said and laid down on the bed.  “Come here” he told me.  I got on the bed and he motioned for me to straddle his hips.  Then he told me to sit slowly.  As I did I bent my knees and my ass slowly moved in position for him to enter me.  I slid in easier this way but it still hurt like hell and I went to climb off
 
 
 I could feel his head and then pressure on my hole.  He was trying to enter my ass.  He tried pushing a few times but he was so big and I so tight never being fucked before that he couldn't get in.  “I know” he said and laid down on the bed.  “Come here” he told me.  I got on the bed and he motioned for me to straddle his hips.  Then he told me to sit slowly.  As I did I bent my knees and my ass slowly moved in position for him to enter me.  I slid in easier this way but it still hurt like hell and I went to climb off. 
 
He grabbed me by the hips and held me tight so I couldn't.  “Relax and breathe” he said.  I tried deep breathing but every time I did he moved up and into me a little more.  When I figure he was about half way in he put his ass back down on the mattress and then holding me by the hips forced me down on his cock to its root.  I threw my head back and yelled in pain.  He smiled and said don't worry that pain will shortly change to sheer pleasure.
 
He started to lift me up and down on his cock.  He was right though it took longer than he said but it did start to feel good.  Soon I was riding his cock like I would a large horse.  After all he was hung like one.  It took a long time but he finally started to breathe heavy and his face was getting this funny look on it.  Before I could ask he yelled at me to hold on he was gonna fill my ass and I felt him shooting inside filling me with his cum.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment