Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WEEKEND - Part 3

WEEKEND

Story by Larry

Part 3 of 3

Jason let go of my cock and moved up along my body.  As he did he moved to his knees and hovered over my cock.  He reached behind him and guided my cock into his ass as he sat on it.  I couldn't see it disappear into him because his own cock and balls blocked the way.  I reached for his cock and stroked it as he moved up and down on my shaft.  His eyes closed and his mouth open in sheer pleasure.  “Oohhhhhh man your cock feels good” he said. 



I rolled him over onto all 4's and pushed my cock in all the way.  He looked back at me and said “Oh yeah,    you like that ass don't you?” I told him yeah and then he said "”Well then fuck it harder."

I grabbed him by the hips and started to slam my cock into him as hard as I could and faster that I was. 

I told him I was close.  I could feel my balls starting to tighten.  He reached back between our legs and played with my balls as much as he could.  All of a sudden I felt my cum surge up through my cock and I slammed it into him and held it there while I shot my load.  When I was done I did as he had on the diving board.  I moved down and started to eat my load as it leaked out of his ass.  I finally moved up on the bed enough and he cleaned my cock as well.
 
I told Jason I needed a drink and he said “OK.  Let’s go back outside.”  He took me by the hand and led me to the patio and sat me on a lounge chair and then went and got us shots and a cold beer.  I downed it not realizing how thirsty I was.  Jason did too.  He sat at the foot of the lounge and I slid up behind him and put my arms around him.  “Mmmmmmmm this is nice” he said.  I agreed.  I started to play with his nipples and he turned his head.  “You better watch what you’re doing or you’re going to start something again.”  With that I pulled and twisted slightly on both his nipples and told him “That's what I’m hoping for.”

Jason half turned on the lounge and showed me how hard he was actually getting already.  I stood up, got some lube out of my bedroom and came back outside.  He had moved up on the lounge.  I greased his cock up and sat down on him facing him and we kissed as I rode him.  He started to raise to me my ass with each thrust.  Soon I was bouncing up and down on him like a pogo stick.  He was even harder than before and didn't take long to cum. His load leaked out of my ass right away and all over his crotch. I climbed off of him and licked his cock clean.  He leaned back and said “Man I love your ass and your mouth. I don't know which is best.”

I looked up at him with his cock in my mouth and then dropped it long enough to tell him I didn't know which was better, his cock in my ass or my mouth.  He would have to fuck me a few more times to figure it out.  He laughed and said “I was just thinking the same thing.  I need your cock in me a few more times to decide if I like to suck you off or your cock in me as well.”  With that he stood up, leaned over the back of a chair and said “Well.  What are you waiting for?”

I stood up and walked over to him and with no ceremony at all shoved my cock in his ass.  I grabbed him by the hips and leaned back and kept thrusting into his ass.  He reached behind and tried to grab my ass and pull me into him but wouldn't but he did manage to slap my ass a time or two which made me even hard and fuck him even faster.  This time he told me when I was going to cum.  He could feel me swell in his ass and then I shot another massive load in him.  In the position he was in it started to leak out as soon as I pulled out.  I bent down and licked his ass and then kissed him to swap my load with him. 

When we finally calmed down we had some more shots and a few more beers.  Jason was hungry again so I cooked a few more burgers.  He told me “You know how it is when you’re young.  You are forever hungry.”  I laughed.  “Is that anything like forever horny?”  He answered, “Yup. It is one in the same.”  By the end of the night we had finished off the bottle of liquor and all the beer.

I told Jason I wasn't letting him drive home drunk.  I didn't want to worry.  I took him by the hand and we went to my room to bed.  I had rolled with my back to him and he politely slid up behind me and pushed his hard cock in my ass.  “Good night” he said.  I looked over my shoulder and said we're sleeping like this.  “Yup” he said.  “It saves time in the morning for me to fuck you.”  I smiled and turned back around.  I figured he was going to go soft and fall out during the night.  Boy was I wrong.  Youth is wonderful.  He was still hard when I woke up and still inside me.   I started to move on his cock and he woke up. “Ok man I’ll take it from here.  He had his arms around me so he just rolled on his back with me on top of him and started to fuck up into my ass.  This was a new position for me but I figured out how to put my feet on the mattress to help angle my ass for him.  Man what a way to wake up.  He fucked me for at least a half hour before he came.  We showered and had breakfast and then he put on his shorts.

 

He was going to leave but it was the week end so I told him if he didn't have any plans why not stay and hang by the pool.  He said he had plans and then kissed me good bye.  I quickly found out what his plans were.  I went to the market nearby and got some groceries and when I got back he was in the driveway. 

“I thought you had plans” I said.  He told me “I do”.  With that he opened his trunk.  He had gone grocery shopping and home and packed a small bag.  I plan on getting you inside and naked so I can watch you and taste your cock and ass whenever I want.  Then I plan on making you a nice dinner and prying you with beer and alcohol to give me more of that hot ass and give you more of mine and then go to sleep inside you again.  I have clothes for work so no problem.”

I smiled at him.   “I like those plans” I said.  I helped him with all the stuff he brought into the kitchen.  We put the stuff on the counter and then he turned me around and kissed me hard and passionate. He lifted me up on the counter and opened my pants and started to suck my cock.  He had me so hot from his kiss I came almost immediately.  When he finally took his mouth off my cock he kissed me again.  When he backed away I told him “Man we have got to slow down before you dehydrate me.  You’re gonna be here for a while so relax.  We don't have to fuck all at once.” 

He looked at me and asked “I’m gonna be here for a while?”  I answered “Yeah.  After work tomorrow you’re going to go home, pack another bag, and then come here.  I think we need a LONG time to figure out which was better, you in my ass or mouth or me in his ass or mouth.”  He smiled when I said that.  “You know I think you’re right.  It could take a really long time.  It may take months, even years.”  With that I smiled.  “Yeah  years.”

No comments:

Post a Comment