Tuesday, November 20, 2012

WEEKEND - Part 2

WEEKEND

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 3

 

 
I kissed him again and slid my hand up his leg and let it rest just below his crotch.  He moaned as we kissed and then told me "Go ahead, hold it, take my cock".  I slowly moved to his cock and circled it with my hand.  I could just about get my hand around it he was so thick.  He stood up and turned so his cock was facing me.  I turned in my seat to face him and licked his cock head.  His cock leaped at the touch of my tongue. 

I opened my mouth and Jason slid his cock in.  It couldn't go in very far as thick as it was.  I couldn't get my mouth open right away like that.  It took me a bit and he was moving his cock in and out so it made it more difficult to get used to.  I finally grabbed it with my hand to hold it still and started to force my mouth around his cock and down my throat.  I would gag and spit and cough but I finally managed to get at least half his cock in.  I sucked him for a while and he just stood there moaning and rubbing his fingers threw my hair.

He finally pulled me off his cock and led me over to the pool.  He had me lay on the diving board at the far end of the pool on my stomach.  My legs hung to each side of the board.  He sat down behind me and leaned down and put his tongue into my crack.  I was feeling no pain by now all I wanted to do was feel his cock inside me although his tongue felt good in my ass right now.

Jason ate my ass for a while.  Coming up every once in a while for air and to tell me man you have a nice fucking ass.  “Taste's great.”  Finally when he came up for air he slid along the diving board and placed his cock at my hole.  He had me so wet all he had to do was spit on his cock head and he was lubed enough to push in.  He got the head of his cock in but no matter how drunk I was I had to have him stop.  I thought he was going to split my ass in two.  He laid on top of me and started to push in further.  I tried to push him off but when I turned my head to tell him to get off; he kissed me as he kept pushing. 

Finally I felt his hairy balls against my ass.  he held his cock in me for a minute while we kissed some more then he started to lick and kiss my neck as he started to move in and out of me.  Eventually I got used to his size and moaned in pleasure letting him know how good it felt.  He put his arms around me and grabbed the diving board and propped himself up to give himself more of an angle to fuck me deeper. 

He fucked me slowly at first but made sure every thrust his cock would brush against my prostrate.  I was going nuts with the sensations he was causing through my entire body.  After a bit he pulled out of my ass and slapped it and told me roll over.  I did as he said and he took my feet and put them over my head as he reentered my ass.  He leaned down and kissed me as he started to fuck me in long strokes.  Sweat was pouring off both of us.  I could feel his cock start to swell in my ass.  Like I thought it could get any bigger than it already was but it did and then he started to shoot inside me.  It was hot and felt good.  It was so good that, I started to shoot my load between us on our stomach's.

He pulled out of my ass and started to lick his cum from my crack before it hit the diving board.  “Mmmmmm, we taste good together” he said.  He stood up and gave me his cock to lick clean and I told him he was right.  We did taste good together. 

He took me by the hand and walked me into the bedroom.  He sat on the bed and took my cock in his mouth and swallowed me in one motion.  Damn his mouth felt good.  He sucked on my cock while I stood next to the bed for a minute before he had me lay down with him.  Then he lay between my legs and started to suck me more.  I looked down the length of our bodies and there was that perfect tan line I like.  Nice bronze tan with a perfect white ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment