Monday, November 26, 2012

Indian Summer

Indian Summer

Story by Jay

 
It was a nice Fall day, what we call Indian Summer.  It is when the temperature gets in the mid 80’s degrees in the Fall.  It was a beautiful day.  I was trying to get caught up on yard work.  I was raking leaves.  I noticed my neighbor’s son was home from college.  He was catching a few rays of sunshine before the cooler weather arrived in a few days.  He was in a secluded spot of his parent’s back yard.  From my vantage point, I was able to watch him sun bathe.   He had on a pair of white Speedo.  It was a tight pair and it hugged his torso.  As I raked the leaves, I waved and he returned the wave.  His hand moved to rearrange his cock.  His white Speedo clinged to his body.  His body was amazing.  He was muscular and had that taper look with broad shoulders and a slim waist.  As I watched, his cock seemed to grow.  I could see its outline move as it got hard.  As I raked, I kept an eye on him.  His hand moved to rearrange his cock again, and this time his cock was standing straight up.  The tip of his cock appeared above the waistband of his Speedo.  I was enjoying this show.  I was hard from watching him.  He turned over and I thought the show was over.  To my surprised he grabbed his Speedo and pulled it towards his ass crack.  He had the nicest, fully round mound of ass.  Somehow I had to see this up close.  

I asked if he wanted a cool drink, to which he said ‘yes’.  I went to get a couple drinks and as I gave him his drink, he invited me to sit.  He told me his parents were away for the weekend.  I mentioned that sun bathing was a lot better than ranking leaves.  He said, “Join me.  You can wear your underwear, or go nude, which is my favorite.  I hate tan lines”.  I told him I would go nude if he joined me. 

I undressed and sat there with my cock hard and erect.  I watched as he slowly removed his Speedo.  He pulled it down to reveal his rock hard cock surrounded by his nice bush of hair.  His cock stuck out from the middle of his bush.  He hesitated to allow me to enjoy his strip tease.  As he lifted his hips, he pulled his Speedo down and I saw his balls.  They hung low and were big and round.  He pulled his Speedo all the way off and sat there with a nice hardon. 

 
 He said, “Laying in the Sun, turns me on.”  We sat drinking our drinks and I was wondering what would be my next move.  As I thought of different possibilities, I was getting more aroused. He said, “You have a nice cock.  It is a shame to waste a good hardon. You want to masturbate?”  We started to massage our cocks.  I watch him slid his cock up and down.  He was going at a faster pace than I was.  But I was enjoying the view.  His cock was cut, thick, and longer than mine.  He was looking at me and seemed to be sizing me up.  He said, “My parents are out for the weekend.  Let’s go inside the house.  I have something better for us to do.”   

 

I quickly followed him into the house.  I watched his ass and hoped it was something involving his ass.  It was a nicely formed bubble butt.  I had a raging hardon.  The door opened into a recreation room.  He turned and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the sofa.  He pushed me down onto the sofa, and immediately took my cock and started to suck on it.  His tongue action was great.  He swirled his tongue around my cockhead.  He would take my cock all the way into his mouth to the base of my shaft.  He was quick but effective.  I was enjoying his aggressive behavior.  He had learned a lot while he was away at college, and he must have mastered SEX 101, especially the part about sucking cock.  He got me all lubed up with his spit.  He squatted and guided my cock into his ass.  He then rode my cock.  He was wild.  I laid there fucking him while I fondling his cock.  I squeezed his cock and some precum appeared on the tip of his cock.  I tugged at his balls and grabbed a hold of his pubes.  His aggressive behavior was making me wild and I wanted to grab his body.    I pinched his nipples, and squeezed his chest. 


 
I wanted this to last, so I tried to control his pace but to no avail.  His pace was too fast and I felt myself getting ready to cum.  I surrendered to his will and allow him to take me to the point of no return.  I could feel my cum traveling through my body and erupting like a geyser out of my cock and into his ass.  I then let loose with my load of cum.  He cliched his ass muscle to tighten his grip on my cock.  I shot my load with more force.  It was an awesome feeling.  As I finished cumming, I was overtaken with exhaustion.  I thought we were done, but he was not done with me.  He released my cock from his ass and moving between my legs, he lifted my legs and started rimming my ass with his tongue.  My body quivered with excitement.  His tongue darted into my ass.  He spit into my ass a few times to lube my asshole. 



He spit on his cock and used his hand to spread the spit and when his cock was nice and lubed he slowly entered me.  He went easy at first and as soon as he knew I could take his cock, he increased his pounding and drove his cock deep into my ass repeatedly.  He was an animal.  But the intensity was too much to maintain for long and as he drove his cock deep inside of me, he arched his back and finally he came.  He thrashed and jerked with spasms as he shot his load.  It seemed to go on for a while.  I could feel wads after wads of cum hitting me inside.  He finally stopped and then he removed his cock.  He jerked it a couple more times and cum continued to flow out of his cock.  He laid back on the sofa.  His chest heaved as he caught his breath.  We grabbed a couple towels and headed back outside.  The sun felt good as it warmed our bodies.  We enjoyed the rest of the Indian Summer afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment