Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thanksgiving Visitors - Part 2

Thanksgiving Visitors

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

My friend from school, Chad, and I went upstairs and started to blow up the air mattress for him to sleep on.  My cousin got home from running errands getting himself settled and came in while we were setting up.  I introduced Chad to him and my cousin Brad shook his hand.  This was going to be fun having Brad and Chad in the same room.  Brad said he felt all grungy from the day of going all around town and needed a shower.  With that he stripped naked in front of us and headed for the shower.  Chad’s jaw dropped and he looked at me.  “Man are you lucky with a hot cousin like that.  Shame you can't do anything?”  I smiled.  “I bet if you stripped and went in and offered to suck him off he'd let you.”  He said “Yeah right.”


 
“Go ahead, I dare you.”  I knew chad would take the dare so he slowly stripped and walked towards the bathroom.  Brad saw him standing in the doorway and said “Well if you’re gonna get in here then get in here.  Stop wasting time.”  Chad went in and got in the tub with Brad.  “Well man get on your knees.  My cock ain't gonna wait all day.  Suck it.”  With that Chad took Brad’s cock in his mouth.  I stood in the door and watched.   Brad looked at me.  “Come in here and give him a few pointers.  These newbies have to be taught.”  I stripped quick and sat on the edge of the tub.  I took Brad’s cock in my mouth and started to deep throat him.  Then I let go and held it for Chad who mimicked me almost to the tee and had Brad gumming in his mouth in minutes. 

 

We all went in the bedroom and got on the bed.  Chad told Brad “I don't know what to do.”  So Brad sat with his back up against the wall and his legs wide open.  “Suck me more.”  Chad went to take his dick in his mouth and Brad stopped him.  “Get on your knees.  I want to watch you get fucked by my cousin.”  Chad replied “I never did that before.’  Brad said “There’s always a first time.”  Brad handed me the lube from the draw.  “Go ahead.  Take his cherry.”  I hesitated and Brad said “Tell me you never fucked ass before?”  I shook my head no.

 

“Change of plans” he said.  He took a pillow and folded it in half and told Chad to lay on this.  “I want your waist on the pillow and your feet on each side of the bed.  Open those cheeks wide.”  He took some lube and slopped it in his ass crack and stuck his finger in his hole.  Then he took some more and greased my cock.  “Slide it in” he said.  He held my cock to his hole and pushed on my ass forcing me inside Chad, who bit the sheets and pulled on them in pain.  “No hold it there” he said.  With that he got on the bed behind me, spread my legs and greased my ass and his cock.  Slowly he slid into me and I did the same as Chad.  I gripped the sheets on each side of Chad and actually bit Chad's shoulder in pain. 

When my cousin was all the way in he said “Ok.  Now I want you to move in and out of him.”  Then he tapped me on the shoulder.  “Yeah, you, as you fuck him I will be fucking you.”  He pulled just a little out of my ass and then stopped.  I started to move inside Chad.  It was a weird feeling because as I slid in and out of Chad my cousin slid in and out of me.   My cousin slapped me on my ass and told me “Move faster.  Fuck him.  Slam it into him.  Fuck him harder.”  In doing so I was actually fucking myself the same way on my cousin.  We were sweating like crazy and started to breath heavy.  Suddenly Chad moaned and his ass tightened on my cock.  He was cumming on my pillow.  It didn't take much more for me to cum inside his ass and at the same time I felt a warm feeling in mine.  Brad had given me his load.  We fell on top of each other and stayed that way for a few minutes. 

Suddenly Mom knocked on the bedroom door.  “Everything alright in there?”  I yelled “Yeah ma.  Just wrestling a little.”  She replied “I figured as much.  Don’t make a big mess in there.  Dinner is in a few.”  We all rushed into the shower to wash up before dinner.  While eating we would wink and play footsie with each other under the table.  Right after we ate we went back to my room saying we were going to study.  Yeah right.  Study male anatomy and how it fits into each other’s ass and throat.  Chad ended up moving in with us when Mom found out what happened.  She was horrified telling Chad “I don't care what you like guys or girls you’re a human being and don't deserve to be treated like an animal.  You will stay with us.  We’ll figure out where to sleep and other arrangements as we go along.”  That’s when I volunteered to share my room with everyone.  What the hell it made it easier to get laid.  What a great school year we had.  School all day and fucking all night.  We made a great trio.

When it came time to have Thanksgiving dinner I was so thankful for everything.    

2 comments:

  1. back in the day we would call those boys a bunch of "lucky stiffs" because having hard cock at your disposal like that is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot story! Made me cum reading it !,,

    ReplyDelete