Sunday, November 11, 2012

Giving Thanks on the Ranch - Part 2

"Giving Thanks on the Ranch!" 

PART 2 of 3

A SEQUEL TO THE FICTIONAL STORY:  "WESTWARD HO!"  BY CATMAN

(PART TWO IS FROM RUSS'S POINT OF VIEW)

 

Meeting Chip was a bonus to the "wilderness experience" that I was sharing with Uncle Jim.  I'm one of those outdoors kind of guys.  I was looking forward to two weeks on a rustic dude ranch in Montana.  Little did I realize that I would end up sharing my time on the ranch with a hot looking hunk like Chip.

Camping, fishing, exploring, horse-back riding, and the comraderie of studly cowboys was my expectations.  I love showing off and was looking forward to a mostly nude ranch adventure.

 

Chip's dad didn't seem to mind that I was always naked.  Uncle Jim was used to seeing me like that.  I got some "woof-whistles"  from the ranch hands.  However, it was Chip's constant boner that got my attention!

I was surprised to learn that he was a gay virgin!  I've been around-the-block a few times, but have never broken in a newbie.  He was a quick learner though, and we shared some great experiences together.  We cock-sucked our way across the entire ranch!  We did it in his room, the barn, the hay loft, in fields, his dad's truck, by the lake and even on horse-back!

 

I have to say that Chip gave a really good blow-job and i loved sucking-face with him.  I liked him a lot but I was afraid that he might be getting too involved.  We finally fucked on my last night on the ranch.  It was a quick good-bye in the morning.

Two weeks later, I couldn't get Chip out of my head.  (I'm usually one of those fuck-em then leave-em type of guys!) 

Uncle Jim noticed and said, "Shit Russ!  I've never seen you moon after a guy like that.  Just hang in there.  Who knows?  Maybe...." 

No comments:

Post a Comment