Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Extended Trip - Part 5

Extended Trip

Story by Larry

Part 5 of 8


 
After I left the motel I got in a good days driving and stopped in a truck stop yet again to eat, shower and maybe catch some sleep in the car.  I managed to do all three.  I woke up in the car after about 6 hours sleep and got myself some coffee and started out. It was pitch black out.  There was no street light so I was driving slowly.  I couldn't see any of the scenery along the road.

I did see a body though walking along the road with a flash light.  I pulled over to ask if I could help.  He was carrying a can of gas.  He had ran out of gas on his way home from work at the truck stop and walked back to get some and was now on his way back to his car with the gas.  I told him hop in and I’ll take you.  It’s dangerous walking in the dark.  He thanked me and got in.

We drove for a good 10 miles before we got to his car.  He would have been walking forever.  I helped him put the gas in the tank and get the car started.  He invited me to follow him to his house not far down the road and have coffee.  “I make better than the truck stop” he said.
 
I accepted because I could really use it.  He was right the coffee from the truck stop sucked.  We were sitting at the kitchen table having coffee when I heard noise in the hallway leading to the kitchen.  With that there was a guy standing in the kitchen door way naked as a jay bird.  “Oh sorry” he said “didn't know anyone else was here” and he turned to go back in the hallway. 

I told him ”No problem.  It's only us guys.”  He turned back around and said “Gee thanks.  Got any more of that coffee, Ted?”  That’s how I found out the one guy’s name.  Ted , I would say, in his 30's and took very good care of himself.  Kevin, the guy who came out of the hallway, Ii would say, was in his late 20's and took even better care of himself.  Looking at Kevin as he sat drinking coffee I started to get a hard on. 

 

Ted asked if I would like to hang for a while and take a swim in the pool that it was stuffy and he was going for a swim and didn't feel like going alone.  I told him fine I didn't feel like driving right now either.  Ted opened the back door and walked out on the patio and stripped.  Kevin told me “We only skinny dip here.  No neighbors to bother us” and walked out and jumped in the pool.  Ted waited for me and then went in the pool.  The three of us swam and talked for a bit and the guys convinced me to stay with them for the night.

We got out and dried off and then walked naked through the house. They showed me the guest room and then I watched.  They went into the bedroom next to mine together.  “Ahhhhhh” I thought.  “They are a couple.”  As I lay in bed I found out exactly how much of a couple.  They fucked like jack rabbits.  Their headboard was on the opposite side of the wall from my bed and it kept banging against the wall.  You could hear them moaning and one of them kept telling the other to fuck him harder.

When we got up later we went out on the back patio and had a big breakfast that Kevin had cooked.  It was really good.  Ted apologized for all the noise earlier.  “You know how it is though he said.  I just got off of working almost 36 hours.  I needed something to destress.”  I agreed.

After breakfast Ted and Kevin told me they decided I was staying a day or 2. They wanted company and figured I needed a place to stay.  I told them I was just leaving from where I was staying and explained about my trip.  They loved the idea but had too many obligations.  I said that's why I was doing it now before I made any definite life commitments.

Kevin got up to clear the table and Ted told him let me thank you properly for the great breakfast. With that Kevin turned and bent over and Ted got on his knees and started to rim Kevin right in front of me.  I was a little shocked but got over it and jokingly said let me know when you’re done so I can thank him as well.  Next I knew Kevin turned and his ass was in my face.  I politely spread his cheeks and started licking and kissing his hole.  It tasted good.  Kevin eventually stood and said “Thank you guys.  That was the perfect ending to breakfast.”

I looked at him and said “The only thing is look it caused a problem.”  Ted looked at me and saw I was hard.  “No problem” he said and walked over and turned around and grabbed my cock as he sat and guided it in his hole.  I thought it would hurt but it was lubed with Kevin’s cum from the night before and slid right in.  Ted just rode me like a pogo stick till he felt me shoot in his ass and then climbed off.  “There, that should help” he said.  And he sat back down.  Kevin came out of the kitchen and said to me “He just never gets enough cock.  I could fuck him 24/7 and it wouldn't be enough.”  Now I know who wanted to be fucked harder.
 
As I said they told me they wanted me to stay so I hung out and we relaxed by the pool all day.  We BBQ'd for dinner and when I was helping clean up Kevin looked at me and told Ted to better get the cream.  I didn't realize it but I had gotten so much sun I was really badly sun burnt.  I started to feel it more as the sun went down.  My ENTIRE body was burnt.  Ted come out of their room with this bottle and started to rub down my back and put extra cream on my ass.  Then he handed me the bottle and told me to do my chest and stuff.  I put extra cream on my cock and balls like he did my ass. 

Kevin looked at me and said “I guess you’re staying a few more days, man.  There’s no way you’re gonna get clothes on for at least 2 days.  He was right.  I was so burnt and sore I didn't sleep that night and the next day already started to peel.  It was pure torture because I couldn't fuck either and they would fuck and suck at the drop of a hat.  I was able to blow both of them but that was it.

3 days later dressed in gauze shorts and t shirt that Ted gave me I was able to leave and get back on the road.  I kept the a/c blowing on me in the car and drove for almost 12 hours that day.  I was getting closer to the Southwestern Border States.  It was hot but I enjoyed the heat.  Even with the sunburn.  In the dinner the waiter took one look at me and said “Man you better be careful not to get too much sun for a while.  That’s a bad burn.”

We ended up talking for a while and he told me of a good place that I could rent a room by day or week.  I went and when I saw it, I decided to get a room for a week.  I really didn't feel like driving with this sunburn.  I just laid around the room and relaxed and went to the diner for meals.  I got to be friends with the waiter and asked him to stop by one day after he got off. 

When he showed up at my door he had a case of ice cold beer. “I figured you would like a drink” he said.  We sat and watched TV and had a nice talk and drank the entire case of beer between the 2 of us in only a couple of hours.  When he went to stand up and leave he was really unsteady on his feet.  I told him you better grab a shower and sober up before you leave. 

He called from the bathroom.  When I went in he was holding onto the bar in the shower.  I was staring at a very nice specimen of a young man.  He was very nice, very well put together.  “I need help” he said.  He was drunker than he thought.  I helped him rinse off and then into the room and put him on my bed.  He was out cold in seconds.

I stood looking at him and noticed he was as hard as a rock.  I figured he was so drunk he would never know the difference so I knelt on the floor next to him and took his cock in my mouth.  He moaned but didn't open his eyes.  I proceeded to suck him off but he didn't cum for a while.  My jaw was getting tired (believe that) just as he came.  When he did, I heard ”Aahhhhhhhhh” and looked up at him.  His eyes were open and he smiled.  “Great head man.  I owe you one and then rolled over and went to sleep.” 

I thought to myself all you had to do was ask and I would gladly have helped you out.  Then I got in bed and went to sleep cuddled up against him.  In the morning when I woke he was playing with my ass.  “Morning”  he said.  Then slid down the bed and started to rim my ass.  “Mmmmmmmmm, taste good” he said and spread my cheeks to get more.  I lifted my ass up a little to give him easier access.  His tongue felt good in my hole.

He started to kiss his way up my back and when he was by my neck he lay on top of me and positioned his cock in my crack.  He started to dry hump me and I moaned.  “You like that?” he said and I just nodded.  “Then you will like this even more” and he propped himself up and wet his cock with spit and pushed it in my ass.  He was big and it hurt my sunburnt ass but I didn't stop him.  He started to fuck me nice and slow and it didn't take long to feel good.  He was right he was an expert at fucking ass.  It felt great.  He fucked me for a long time before he shot his load in my ass and I was sorry he came.  I could have gone on all morning with him inside me. 

We got showered and dressed and went to the dinner and both had breakfast.  When we went back to the room he fucked me again and then sat on my cock till I came before he went home.  I rested the rest of the day and even ordered food in.  It was my last night and I wanted to rest as much as possible before driving again.  The next morning after a good night’s sleep I stopped at the dinner for breakfast on my way out of town.  The waiter was working and brought me my meal. 

When I was done he told me to leave the table for a minute and follow him.  We ended up in the break room and he closed the door and politely started to slide my shorts down and to the floor.  He held my cock and kissed me and then got down and started to suck me off.  I told him to stop we were going to get caught and he said no he'd done it before with his ex-lover.   He went back to sucking my cock and I came fast.  He stood up and wiped his mouth and said that was good.  “Now you’re set for a long drive.  At least your balls aren't full” and he laughed.

I got on the road and started to drive further south.  He was right though.  My balls weren't full.  He had made very sure they were empty.  He was a great cock sucker.  Now, where do we to go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment